Elaine DeCarmo's Comments

Comment Wall (7 comments)

You need to be a member of Vanguard Online Community to add comments!

Join Vanguard Online Community

At 8:12am on February 1, 2020, IBIKUNLE LANIYAN said…

Hi,Elaine how u doing.2349036790644

At 10:06pm on October 28, 2013, IBIKUNLE LANIYAN said…
On october 16 , 2011 i read or saw your comment on my wall about your intention to partner with me .I have several projects at hand and i need international partner Am a transparent person eager to contribute to its development-contact-2348148272375 or send [email protected]
At 7:03pm on October 20, 2011, Isaac Emmanuel said…
Tell me the types of programs u run or types of help u can render to the nation maybe the opportunity u are looking for i may help to link u up to it. Am pastor Isaac Emmanuel.
At 6:26pm on October 18, 2011, obakpororo john said…
i kno very sure that with God's help,the cash to com Nigeria will not be a problem,& we shall definitly see each other
At 1:03am on October 18, 2011, obakpororo john said…
there are multivarious ways that u can ve an impact or affect lives in Nigeria, I tell u
At 11:29pm on October 17, 2011, obakpororo john said…
i know very sure dat we sha meet somday, it cud even b if i happen to visit United State, u eventually would b one of my host, i hop u wl b there to embrace me
At 9:59pm on October 17, 2011, obakpororo john said…
i lik ur comment about Nigeria, it shows u hv good opinion abt d country despite much that has been said about it. I lik to see you visiting Nigeria somday, it wl b great geting to know you better

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service