The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check Tai Solarin University of Education Admission List 2018/2019
TASUED admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
Check TASUED Admission Status Via School Portal
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—LogIn As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop down and then click Login.
- After login, click ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
HOW TO CHECK TASUED ADMISSION STATUS VIA JAMB PORTAL
You can check your admission status directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB Portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your 'Email Address' and 'Password'.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your TASUED Admission Status.
HOW TO CHECK TASUED ADMISSION STATUS VIA JAMB CAPS
You can also check your TASUED admission status on JAMB CAPS portal by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email Address and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
NB: If you see 'Admission in Progress' while checking your status, don't panic, your Admission is processing, kindly check back later.
Congrats if you have been offered Admission.