Oando Marketing’s EHS department requires suitable qualified
candidates to fill the under listed position. Please note that
candidates with between 0-3 years post NYSC experience will be
required to pass the SHL on line test as criteria for being selected
for panel interview
The Laboratory Assistant primary responsibility is in
assisting the Plant Chemist in ensuring effective daily Laboratory
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Carry out detailed analysis of all white products in the Terminal Daily before loading to ensure that the products meet minimum
- Sample from vessels at jetty and carryout detailed analysis of samples to determine the Quality of cargo before
receipt into the storage tanks in the terminal
- Sample and carry out detailed analysis of specialty products whenever available.
- Recertify all loaded trucks to ensure product quality before dispatch
- Issue Certificate of Quality to all loaded trucks before they leave the terminal.
- Part of the inter-face clearance team to ensure no contamination of product.
- Submission of product samples to third party laboratories
- Ensures effective Housekeeping
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Plant Chemist.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Timeliness in dispatch
- Improved service delivery
- Accuracy and reproducibility of results given
- Nil incidence of Quality related issues
Click Here For More Details and Application
- A Degree in Chemistry or other related discipline with at least second class lower division.
- Minimum of 0-3 year relevant Laboratory experience