The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 Registrations have already started in the making - What i mean by that statement is that very soon in fact in a matter of days, the Registrations for the Nigerian airforce recruitment 2017 will get started. We wouldn't talk much on this rather i will go straight to necessary guidelines and information which are very vital for interested applicants.
1. All Interested persons who are applying for the Nigerian airforce recruitment 2017, they are to apply free of charge online at the recruitment portal @ www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Please all applicants are warned to apply once, because if any multiple online application is found, such an applicant will be disqualified.
3. When an Applicants is through with his or her registration, they are expected to print out the underlisted documents online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
4. Anyone applying for the Nigerian airforce recruitment 2017, such a person must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
5. All Applicants as it where, should not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
6. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. All applying candidates, must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
b. A minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, is needed for application.
All Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before they start filling the form:
Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
Statistics: ND Statistics.
Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
For the complete publication, click --- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 Registrations