Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) operator of NNPC/ NAOC/ Phillips Joint Ventures in pursuance of its Community Development Program invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2009/ 2010 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
1. CATEGORIES OF AWARDS
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities.
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students.
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- current beneficiaries of similiar awards from other companies and agencies
- dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only candidates studying Engineering and Medicine are eligible for the National Merit Award.
3. JAMB SCORE
Candidates for the National Merit Award should be students that obtained 275 marks and above in the admission examination exercise conducted by JAMB.
This restriction on JAMB SCORES does NOT apply to candidates for the Host Communities Merit Award.
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Read more on Schoalrships- http://naija-konnect.com/all-9ja-scholarships/nigerian-agip-oil-com...