Kenya Airways is truly the pride of Africa. Our global network now reaches 49 destinations, 39 of which are spread across
the Africa continent. Our 26 modern aircraft,
including four Boeing 777 series, makes us one of the youngest fleets in Africa.
Kenya Airways open a world of opportunity across the continent helping create sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya airways
we provide you with the training and all the systems and tools you require to
perform. And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every
one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Role Purpose Statement
To develop and position the KQ product and brand offer to achieve a high level of brand preference.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Plan marketing activities for the Western Africa region in conjunction with the marketing manager and country managers.
· Execute all marketing and PR plans for the region
· Advertising and PR agency liaison and management including brand, media and advertising programs planning and implementation.
· Manage events and sponsorships within the region
· Manage marketing budgets within the region
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· University graduate in Marketing or equivalent
get full application details at www.nairajobsforum.com