It is well known that the shredder is a very important person in the waste recycling process. It can destroy various waste materials and is easy to operate. Shredder blades as the main point of equipment maintenance Futong New Energy Machinery has made the following maintenance plans for the fundamental maintenance of shredder blades for customers to implement on site. The detailed implementation steps on the maintenance issue are as follows:
1. The alloy head of the shredder has a sharp and sensitive cutting edge, so it is necessary to take care to protect the alloy head from damage during blade movement, installation and disassembly.
2. Regularly check the radial runout (±0.02mm) of the machine's main shaft, and the swing (±0.01mm) to ensure that the shredder blades are cut off from each other.
3. It is necessary to remove the debris on the main shaft and the flange before the shredder blade unit. The flange should be flat, clean and the shafts intersect each other straight.
4. Applying a larger flange may make the operation of the saw blade more stable. The flange size should be common. The flange size is 1/3 of the saw blade diameter (the thin saw blade should be 1/2D flange). Disk) better sawing (especially thin blades).
5. The shredder blade should be idling for 30 seconds after the device is stable, and then start the cutting operation after determining that everything is normal.
6. When the shredder blade is in the device, the flange nut must be tight and the loose saw blade will slip during the rotary cutting. The over-tightening saw blade will have internal damage or deformation and affect the cutting action.
7. The shredder blade Before the cutting, it is necessary for the operator to bring protective equipment (protective glasses, dust masks, helmets, protective gloves) and check whether the saw guard is indispensable.
8. In the following situations, it is necessary to repair it in time.
a) when the quality of the shredder blade no longer meets the requirements;
b) when the energy consumption of the machine tool is significantly increased;
c) there is a significant explosion at the margin of the cutting data;
d) It is very important to repair the alloy edge when the wear of the cutting edge reaches 0.2mm. Because the blade is not sharp, the saw body will heat up, and the motor load will be too large to reduce the service life of the saw blade. Continuous cutting at the time when grinding should be done, each 10% of the cutting amount will bring about 50% of the alloy damage and shorten the blade life.
9. It is necessary to regularly remove the resin, debris and other debris accumulated on the side of the sawtooth and the saw blade. As the adhesive accumulates, the resistance will increase and the energy consumption will be formed. (In the extreme case, the machine motor will be burned. ) and rough cutting quality. If the cutting edge is blunt, there may be damage that may form serrations.
10. Prevent the use of corrosive solvents during cleaning. When the saw blade is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned and sharpened. After oiling for anti-rust treatment, put it in the original carton and place it properly.
11. Choose a fine, stable and sensation-free sharpening machine, as well as a suitable diamond grinding wheel. Grinding the alloy head according to the rules of operation will extend the life of the saw blade. Do not use hand-operated sharpening equipment. At the time of sharpening, pay attention to the rigorous grinding according to the several specifications of the BLOG sample China specifications.
Please refer to the following for the selected diamond grinding wheel:
a) advocate the use of wet grinding (emulsion coolant);
b) advocate feed rate 1-2mm / sec;
c) It is necessary to use D500 mesh or more grinding wheel and fully automatic machine to repair, otherwise it will damage the sawtooth;
d) Under the condition of conditional agreement, it is advocated that the front and rear corners are ground together.
The useful maintenance work of the shredder blade can add to the useful life of the equipment. The economic cost of the subsequent accessories of the shredder, together with the guarantee of the sharpness of the blade edge, is also a way to reduce the motor load.