Project writing could be a complex task which has the tendency of frustrating some students especially when they are not well guided.
Presently, with the aid of the internet you can get project topics and their material for your Research Project Writing for all institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
Get PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS today to save the stress of search for topics.
The researching process, the writing process etc., could be enjoyable when you work with the right people. Having a look at some projects topics and rephrasing or restructuring the topics will help you a great deal. This will give you an edge and overview of what project topics look like and what you are expected to do.
Research Project Topics and Material in Nigeria
Here are Free Project Topics and Materials in Nigeria
ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT PROJECT TOPICS
1. The Effect of Information Communication Technology on Inventory Management and Profit Maximization”. (A study of ABC Manufacturing Company).
2. Examination of the Role of Auditors in a developing economy
3. Roles of accountants in privatization and commercialization of public enterprise in Nigeria economy in EEDC
4. Role of internal audit in educational institution
5. The Impact of Value Added Tax On Co-Operate Organizations in Ebonyi State
6. Administration of Companies Income Tax in Nigeria: Problems and Prospects (A Case of FIRS, Abakaliki)
7. Effect of interest rate on the control of inflation in Nigeria from 1980 to 2012
8. Strategies for improving auditing practices for proper accountability in business organizations in Ebonyi State
9. APPRAISAL OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM OF NIGERIA LOCAL GOVERNMENTS (A STUDY OF IVO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN EBONYI STATE)
AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS DEPT. PROJECT TOPICS
1. Analysis of gender access to farm productive resource in Afikpo south LGA of Ebonyi State
2. Impact of government policy on entrepreneurship development in Nigeria
3. Analysis of Gender Access to Farm Productive Resources in Afikpo South
4. Analysis of Garri Production in Ishielu LGA: A Tool For Food Security
5. Loan Repayment Performance of Farmers Under the Small Holder Agricultural Scheme of the Agricultural Bank in Enugu State
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT PROJECT TOPICS
1. THE EXTENT OF ADOPTION OF AGRICULTURAL INNOVATION IN CASSAVA PRODUCTION BY RURAL FARMERS IN OHAUKWU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE.
2. SURVEY OF THE NUTRITIONAL AWARENESS OF MOTHERS IN OSHIRI DEVELOPMENT CENTER IN ONICHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE
3. Analysis of gender access to farm productive resource in Afikpo south LGA of Ebonyi State
4. Impact of the Agricultural sector on Nigeria’s economic growth
5. Analysis of Gender Access to Farm Productive Resources in Afikpo South
6. Analysis of Garri Production in Ishielu LGA: A Tool For Food Security
7. ASSESSMENT OF YOUTH PARTICIPATION IN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN OWERRI WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE
8. Photochemical constituent of indigenous medicinal plants icacina trichantha and Uvaria chamae
9. Loan Repayment Performance of Farmers Under the Small Holder Agricultural Scheme of the Agricultural Bank in Enugu State
10. Problems and prospects that hamper the effective poultry production in Ohaukwu local government area of Ebonyi state
11. Factors that limit choice of agricultural careers by secondary school leavers (graduates) in Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi state
BANKING AND FINANCE DEPARTMENT PROJECT TOPICS
1. Effect of economic recession on stock price of companies
2. Impact of government expenditure on economic growth of Nigeria
3. Impact of debt stock on the growth of the Nigerian economy
4. Impact of trade openness on Nigeria’s economy
5. Impact of exchange rate changes on the import demand in Nigeria
6. Impact of the manufacturing sector on the economic growth of Nigeria for the period 1990-2012
7. Impact of government policy on entrepreneurship development in Nigeria
8. Roles of accountants in privatization and commercialization of public enterprise in Nigeria economy in EEDC
9. Impact of inflation on savings in Nigeria economy
10. Inflation rate and the Nigerian economic growth trends and effects within the period of 1980 to 2011
HOME ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT PROJECT TOPICS
HUMAN KINETICS DEPARTMENT PROJECT TOPICS
PSYCHOLOGY DEPARTMENT PROJECT TOPICS