“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:9-10
Generally, countless of people are suffering today because they are living in abject poverty. Millions of people are dying as a result of lack of food and social amenities that can help them to lives healthy. Moreover, many families are experience poverty and lacking as a result of the Poverty Altars that linked to their life and family as well. They had been lives on the altar of poverty because they are ignorant and less concern to take a bold step that will deliver them. Nobody can deliver from the consequences that the altar of poverty has built on them unless you connected with the power that can break every anything at any time, that’s the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jabez remains reckless and lived in abject poverty until he broke the altar of poverty that his mother born him to. Jabez was born and raised on the Altar of Poverty, and nobody takes him out of it until he met the Lord God, his creator. The Bible says: “And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:9-10
Jabez reason within himself, and he took a bold step in faith. He voluntarily looks for the power that is above all powers to deliver him. He widely prayed to God for deliverance, and God answered speedily. You too may experienced abject poverty, your business may have been collapse or your sources of income is no more coming, as usual, mind you, the same God that intervened into Jabez situation will surely intervene into your matter if you come back to Him and hand-over all unto Him.
The following are the steps you MUST take to be free from the Altar of Poverty:
1. Come back to Jesus – Matthew 11:28-29
2. Confess all your sins – Luke 13:3, 5
3. Engage in fervent Prayers – I Chronicles 4:10
Prayer Bombs Against The Altar Of Poverty:
1. Every power of abject poverty in my life, cast fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every altar of poverty in my place of birth, working against my prosperity, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
3. I break every demonic altar mounted against my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every satanic priest, ministering against my prosperity in any evil altar, I commanded you to die by a bomb of God in the name of Jesus.
5. Every force of poverty altar that is blocking my financial breakthrough, you are a liar, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every forces and power of any ecological altar upon my life, business, work, job and academic I commanded you to wither by the fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
7. My sources of income that has been closed, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Today, I demolished every altar of poverty mantle against my fruitfulness in this business and work I’m doing in the name of Jesus
9. Every altar of gathering and scattering working against my business, scattered by the thunder and fire of God today in the name of Jesus
10. Every force of gathering and scattering in my marriage, you are a liar, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
11. I raise and build up an altar of continuous prosperity upon my destiny, business and work in the name of Jesus.
12. Altar of poverty in my family, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. 13. The strange fire on the altar of poverty that quenches my financial breakthrough, consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every way of wastage that the altar of poverty had been open against my business, job and work, is hereby closed by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
15. Any tree of poverty planted into my family, be uprooted by thunder, in the name of Jesus.