The Adobe application updater is an automatic feature that helps you to update your application of Adobe automatically. All you have to do is put the preference and let the application do everything for you. Although at times it eats up the speed of your internet for that, you can disable the Adobe Updater whenever you want. This is also considered as an application that is really helpful while managing all the installation of various Adobe products. Adobe Tech Support Phone Number
But if in case you do not want to use these services, then there are a few simple steps that can help you in deactivating/ disabling the adobe updater. They are:
- Launch the Adobe updater from the location that you have saved it in.
- It will show you a pop-up as soon as you double-click it. There you click on the preferences options.
- From there you will be directed on to the page where you would have selected all the preferences. Unselect the boxes that you don’t want to put on automatic update. This will just restrict the software from downloading/ updating you applications any further.
- After completing this step. Click on the OK button to save all the changes you have made. If you don’t apply them and save them, it will revert to its original preferences. And hence you will be further running into the same mess where your unwanted applications get updated.
Apart from this process you also have an option to edit them manually, in case you don’t have any internet connection or the internet connection is disastrously slow. Then the steps to disable the Adobe Updater are:
- Just click on the Adobe Updater application from the drive. And if there is any prompt that appears in front of you after this, then do cancel it on the spot.
- Now the next step demands you to go to the updater where you can see all the preferences that you have selected.
- Now open the AdobeUpdaterPrefs.dat that will help you in changing the preferences updation status.
- Change every status from 1 to 0 which means all the 0s are not going to update on their own. You will have to do it manually.
- Once done with this, you can save and close the file.
Also Read: Adobe Software Download
Now if you get confused at any step, there is a helpline number of the customer care of Adobe, you can contact them anytime for assistance.
Read more: - http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/adobe-flash-pl...