Belching is the act of expelling air from the stomach through the oral cavity. It usually occurs when the stomach distends, or expands because of too much swallowed air. It releases the air to lessen the distention. Other brands for belching include belching and eructation. Do you usually release gas noisily especially when eating? Ooh it smells when you belch; I will tell you the quick natural remedies for this. You just have to continue reading, what do you think causes this noisy gas?
However, belching is most frequent caused by bringing up air that was swallowed with the food and drink taken in. This is filled eructation. When belching occurs repeatedly it is called aerophagia, which is caused by unconscious, repeated swallowing of air.
Though, we normally have about a cupful of air in our stomach all the time. Each day we swallow air and make some in our stomach (about 10 cupfuls in 24hrs).
http://sabtrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/belching.jpg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 209px) 100vw, 209px" />
What do you think might be the major causes of belching. These are the following main causes why belching occurs.
1. High rate of Alcohol consumption
2. Continuous intake of Carbonated beverages, such as antibiotics, aspirin, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
3. Eating while emotionally upset
4. Having Gallstones
5. Peptic ulcers can also cause it
6. High Chocolate consumption
7. Eating too much in a meal
8. Eating fast especially foods good with carbohydrate
10. Stomach inflammation (gastritis)
For more reading, kindly visit the source here http://sabtrends.com/2017/01/natural-remedies-belching-never-knew.html