But there are tons of other job interview no-no's you may not have
thought of. Or that you've forgotten. The job hunting trail is long and
arduous, and a little refresher course can't hurt. So for your
edification and enjoyment, here are 50 (yes, 50!) of the worst and most
common job interview mistakes:
[See how to answer 10 tricky interview questions.]
1. Arriving late.
2. Arriving too early.
3. Lighting up a cigarette, or smelling like a cigarette.
4. Bad-mouthing your last boss.
5. Lying about your skills/experience/knowledge.
6. Wearing the wrong (for this workplace!) clothes.
7. Forgetting the name of the person you're interviewing with.
8. Wearing a ton of perfume or aftershave.
9. Wearing sunglasses.
10. Wearing a Bluetooth earpiece.
11. Failing to research the employer in advance.Scholarship 2010
12. Failing to demonstrate enthusiasm.finish this article