BullGuard's main product is its antivirus software which comes with a free trial version so you can see how it works before you buy. It also offers other security features like an anti-spam filter and parental control features to keep your computer safe from threats like malware, viruses, Trojans or spyware.
If you want to cancel BullGuard subscription, you can do it by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account and go to the "My Account" page.
2. Click on the "Subscription" tab and then click on the "Cancel Subscription" button on the right side of your screen.
3. Select a reason for cancelling your subscription from the drop-down menu and click “Next”.
4. Enter your password again and click “Finish” on the next page to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription, or enter a different email address if you want to change it before clicking “Finish” again
5. You will be asked if you want a refund of any unused days remaining