Nigeria

Profile Information:

Website
http://None
What I like about Nigeria
Giving you the news as it is

Comment Wall:

• Obiochije

You should have faith, one day, Nigeria will have true democracy, we need ur support.
  • Ejiro Abel

I dont think that we will have a good democracy here in Nigeria because, we need a stong lader to control us.
  • Ben Minikwu, Esq.

Hi my friend: I invite u 2 checkoutwww.nollywoodentertainmentportfolios.com 2 join our crusade 2 improve Naija's image at home & abroad; & 2 discuss hot topics bordering on Nigeria & African affairs. It's free/safe.
    Thanks,
    Ben Minikwu, Esq. Los Angeles, California, USA
  • Paul Isebor

Aliyu, what is your comment on Nigerian's dismal performance at South Africa 2010
  • Paul Isebor

Well Adeniji, your request will be attended to when CORRUPTION becomes the only agenda in Nigeria
  • Paul Isebor

Aliyu, I cannot but agree with your comment. Someday, we shall get there Insha Allah
  • Davis I.C.

Thanks Aliyu, that was nice of you!
    Regards,
  • Osmond C G I

thanks man, thats very thoughtful of u!
  • ibrahim mohammed usman

2011 let us know that nobody know who will be the next 2011 president,so IBB is right.that 2011 in God'hand.bcos God's working will be according 2 His own will and plan, and not according tothe nigeria or sothern or northen wishes or whims of the ungodly.
  • PAULINE G. TARFA

Hi Aliyu, thanks for the Birthday wishes, God bless you.
  • Ugochukwu Elendu

Well done, Mr Adekunle. You are doing a good job. Keep it up and more grease to your elbow.
  • Austus C.J

My Bro Adekunles, thanks for all comments. Then concerning your feelings about the jeep, i think is better showing you how to fish than given you fish. how did see it.
  • ibrahim d danladi

thanks alot
  • ke us hi

Thanks for the birthday wishes
  • Dominic David

Hi,Thanks for the birthday wishes.Many blessings to you!
  • Agbo Ann

Happy Birthday and Compliments of the Season,Take your career to the next level,GBLCAREERS has a place for you either as a Professional/Fresher,log on to http://gblcareers.com for more info&4av position(s)