Information

RENAISSANCE

Do you believe that our dear Nation is due for a rebirth and believe that you can play a role in this coming rebirth,come let's not only analyse our problems but profer solutions that can be implimented by you and I...You are welcome.

Members: 30
Latest Activity: Mar 12, 2012

Discussion Forum

Corruption, what is the cause?

Started by Don Matete. Last reply by Tolulope Aladejebi Oct 27, 2011. 1 Reply

Corruption, what is the cause?Is it poverty or mentalcan somebody help me out...Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of RENAISSANCE to add comments!

Comment by Martins Igbinovia on April 19, 2010 at 10:42pm
I am sorry the image came out rather small and could be difficult to read for the visually impared audience, the reason the for that is the designated area allocated for text here.

To view original size, you may download the FLASH file from my site by clicking the link below.
http://www.nigerianfolks.com/media/disecting_corruption.fla

nigerianfolks
Comment by Martins Igbinovia on April 19, 2010 at 10:25pm

nigerianfolks
Comment by Anyi Ezengwa on April 19, 2010 at 4:58pm
Corruption has so many faces and the human factors that give rise to this social vice can be psychological, economical or societal. Above all, it is the attitude of selfishness (which is also a psychological problem) that breeds corruption . When an individual or a group of individuals are preoccupied with their own welfare at the expense of the generality of the populace, a door has opened for greed to set in and corruption is or are the general attitude(s) or acts perpetuated to realize the selfish goals. So, really, the reason (s) for corruption depends on the guilty ones for there cannot be a one size fits all approach to it. Having said that, I want to aasert here that under every currupt practice is an element of selfishness.
Comment by Martins Igbinovia on April 15, 2010 at 12:41pm
A lot can be done to eradicate curruption, no abrupt implimentational or correctional strategy can have a long term effect, the solution is never too far away and it needs to be introduced and embraced by a nation as the only viable solution for the economic and developmental growth of that nation.

Thus it is a healing process in which the most important organ of the entity is regarded as (CHECK & BALLANCE).

"I can keep going, but I am not the type that likes to hear himself talking, so please get out there and get more people to participate and let us rub minds together".

nigerianfolks
Comment by Don Matete on April 15, 2010 at 8:54am
Absolutely correct Martins so the problem is our Regulatory Mechanism.
What can we do about it?
Comment by Martins Igbinovia on April 14, 2010 at 9:40pm
Going straight to the point, I would say that, "the lack of an incurruptible regulatory mechanism is the cause of curruption".

nigerianfolks
Comment by Don Matete on April 10, 2010 at 5:18pm
The impact of one is the reality of all, you an impact... lets move this nation forward
Comment by Titi Bello on April 6, 2010 at 4:46pm
Greed! Poverty can possibly be a cause of corruption but greed has a greater influence. It is greed that drives people to the brim of insanity whereby an individual would be having/hoarding trillions of dollars. My God! It is maddening.

Busy, would like to discuss further some other time.

Members (29)

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service