Forum Discussions (77,960)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE ELECTRICITY AND NATURAL WATER

Technology is available to provide natural electricity and water for free. If the so called government will stop waisting resources rather…

Started by Ed Wasini in General

0 Jul 8, 2010

President Jonathan On Facebook

I am enthralled to have President Goodluck Jonathan on Facebook.  I admire the focused discussion he is holding with people.  This is a cle…

Started by Francis Nmeribe in Politics

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Francis Nmeribe

Delta Politics

The time haz come for Deltans to choose the path of destiny which is meant for them.We must belive in change and let our bad leader knw tha…

Started by Usie Kingsley Ovie in General

0 Jul 8, 2010

BUKOLA SARAKI - THE GANMO POWER PROJECT

GANMO POWER PROJECT: A Timely ElixirIn Nigeria the months preceding December 2008 were not quite pleasant months to remember in the trouble…

Started by Kola Yusuf in General

0 Jul 7, 2010

Making the Nigerian Health System Work Part 1

I have been pondering over this topic for a very long time. Given my background as a medical doctor trained in my country, and haven spent…

Started by Dr Osita Okonkwo in General

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Dr Osita Okonkwo

Nigeria - A net exporter of Pastors

While many people despise religeon as the opium of masses, it is now a major source of foreign exchange for Nigeria. The rate at which Nige…

Started by Gbenga Aderibigbe in General

0 Jul 7, 2010

Recovering Intimacy In Marriage

Looking for several couples who managed to get over very dry spells in the physical intimacy department. Interested in your stories either…

Started by Francis Nmeribe in General

0 Jul 7, 2010

President Goodluck Jonathan should visit this case

President Goodluck Jonathan is God sent and I will like him to do his possible best in curbing corruption in the police force.Rtd.Justice E…

Started by Ayo Omobaba in General

0 Jul 7, 2010

Odinari pawa or Nuclear pawa?

Under the caption, "Nigeria Ready For Nuclear Power", the National Atomic Energy Commission has said that as part of its efforts to boost p…

Started by Edwin Eriata Oribhabor in General

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

BLACKED OUT THROUGH WHITEWASH---BLACKMAN WAKE UP YOUR BRAINS FROM MENTAL LOCK DOWN

Exposing the Greatest Coverups in "His-Story". You probably already know that Christ was a Black man.... .... according to the Bible, call…

Started by Ed Wasini in General

0 Jul 6, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service