Forum Discussions (77,316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How sincere is the Presidency on Justice Uwais Electoral Reform?

The key to sustainable democracy and electoral sanity in Nigeria is electoral reform.The Justice Uwais led Electoral Reform Committee recom…

Started by Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin in General

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

DAVID BONAVENTURE MARK SEEKS THIRD TENURE

The Senate president, David Bonventure Mark want a third slot in the Senate.  Is it not time he stepped down for other up and coming politi…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

11 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

2011 Election!

What is the other conditions necessary for Prof Jega to conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria, for me, i think timely release of fund…

Started by Kanu promise N. in Politics

4 Dec 6, 2010

Is this man worthy to be a Senator?

“Who are the Nigerians that are worried? It is you media people who are worried. I can take you to my village in Song, you will see that th…

Started by Oguejiofor, Chinedu Benjamin in General

1 Dec 6, 2010

Nigerian Pidgin Language Bible Translation Project – A Great Move by God

God is always faithful and carrying out His purpose of making sure that the Holy Bible is translated to the language most Nigerians speak a…

Started by Anyanwu Udochukwu in General

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

Police boss commits murder

A middle-aged man, Femi Best, was on Sunday morning, allegedly shot dead by the Divisional Police Officer of the Olosan Police Station, Mus…

Started by Just NEWS in General

1 Dec 6, 2010

GOV. AMECHI I DISAGREE

I disagree with that order by Gov. Amechi that all student of Rivers State University of Science and Technology, who were granted waiver by…

Started by Charles Ugochukwu Okere in General

2 Dec 6, 2010

Concrete Crusher

Concrete Crusher Vanessa believes awkward pauses mean yes. Finally, we understand how it is that she's been under the strange impression th…

Started by hawthorn dan in General

0 Dec 6, 2010

Coke Crusher

Last spring George Condo received a phone call from Hawaii. It was Kanye West, asking if the painter was interested in collaborating on ar…

Started by hawthorn dan in General

0 Dec 6, 2010

Cobblestone Crusher

The deal was close to being completed Friday night, but had been held up over the amount of cash the Hornets would send to the Raptors in…

Started by hawthorn dan in Business

0 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service