Forum Discussions (75,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2010 NEW! ball mill

ZONEDING MACHINE supply expert ball mill for mining and construction production. Ball mill& Cement ball mill, Reliable quality and perf…

Started by wendy zhao in Business

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by wendy zhao

The man Samson Yebowei Siasia

Born August 14, 1967 in Lagos, Siasia is one thorough bred Nigerian football personality, having gone through the mills to become a disting…

Started by Just NEWS in General

0 Nov 4, 2010

family

hello friend pls i need help my friend nd his wife were hv'g problem the wife stop greeting hime for 2weeks now cus he scold her so i need…

Started by louise mmadu ochums in General

0 Nov 4, 2010

WHO TRULY DESERVES THE PDP TICKET?

OPINION POLL: LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. WHO TRULY DESERVES THE PDP PRESIDENTIAL TICKET IN THE 2011 ELECTIONS?TEXT sd 5577 TICKET,YOUR COMMEN…

Started by Bamidele Ataru in General

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Bridget

Political Promise.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A POLITICIAN IS LYING?

Started by MR TAFRI ESE MARK in General

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Bridget

WHO IS A RACIST/TRIBALIST, A BLACK OR WHITE MAN.

Sorry, i have started appologising for wrong use of grammer before commiting any, this is  because english is not my lingual. Ladies and ge…

Started by ALICIA in General

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Usie Kingsley Ovie

Keshi Vs Siasia: The Die is cast!

AS Stephen Keshi andSamson Siasia go for the interview for the position of Super Eagles coach tomorrow, many Nigerians are waiting anxiousl…

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by obi amaefule

when will this be :Lagos To Enjoy 16-Hour Power Supply – Committee On Power

Residents and companies in Lagos and Abuja were said they will  soon to enjoy 16 and 24 hours power supply, according to a proposal by the…

0 Nov 4, 2010

NIGERIANS: ANSWERS IN THE QUESTIONS FOR NIGERIA!!!

DEAR NIGERIANS,IT IS MY GREAT PLEASURE TO UNVEIL THE PAIN WHICH ARISES THE REALITY WITHIN WHICH IS FAR BETTER THAN A JOY WHICH KEEPS IGNORA…

Started by Sodiq Bolaji Q. in General

0 Nov 3, 2010

Dont the FG know when to stop?

The total public debt of the Federal Government, comprising both external and securitised domestic debt, rose by $6.7 billion (about N1.005…

Started by kayphas Ande in General

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by kayphas Ande

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service