President (South-South, Christian); Vice-President (North-West, Muslim); Senate President (North-Central, Christian); Federal House of Representatives Speaker (South-West, Muslim); Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) (South-East, Christian) and PDP National Chairman (North-East, Muslim).

What is in your mind?

Is it applicable to Deltan State?

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course, it is applicable but it takes more than a talks to implement. The political influence in a region, is a great factor that determines zoning in a state or country.
Of course, it is applicable but it takes more than a talks to implement. The political influence in a region, is a great factor that determines zoning in a state or country.
Hmm Emeka, i gues you shouldn't talk about zoning because havoc to this nation but God forbid! Zoning is not vital.
I am more interested in the individuals than in the zone they come from and their religion.  Let them drop the zone allegence and come together and work as a team for the overall interest fo the nation.
@Mr Charles, Your Note is well copied but i am seeing it from different angle. I mean don't you feel like Our President is working on Equity? The Simultaneous equation is balanced. However, stake holders should apply the same. I am beginning to see my state deviating from it Equity. Tnx

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service