Youth Response To Unemployment In Nigeria;What do you think?

Despite d fact that Govment are not tryin in terms of creatin jobs for d youth, d youth should be aware that self REALIZATION is a key to success POWER.
Not until u value urself u cannot value ur time and not until u value ur time u cannot make use of it.

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While waiting or expecting the Government to create jobs let the youth individually discover their purpose on earth there are handwork that will help standing in life instead of waiting, engage urself and God will bless ur hands.
when u wait u will wasteWhile waiting or expecting the Government to create jobs let the youth individually discover their purpose on earth there are handwork that will help standing in life instead of waiting, engage urself and God will bless ur hands.when u wait u will waste.
I agree with you.  Like I said earlier, even if one million jobs are created today, they cannot go round. Our youths who are blessed with skills other than the ones they acquired in the university can put them to work while still waiting for the white collar job.
I agree UNEMPLOYMENT is a world wide problen youths and stop having the mentality that Nigeria is the only country with the problem. The goverment cannot provide enough jobs to go round if they tried, will be in serious debt like USA,the goverment has urged youth to be self employed .WHY? Because the economy is bad for every body.
Look when you stop being dependent on people the better for you because the small available jobs are not given to qualified people why favouritism is the other of Nigeria . I advice stop looking for jobs and start creating them. How? Hear is a first start . Start saving and stop spending .its always good to have the filling i have money in the bank.and then start a small business if you are in school during long holidays you can do it before you know it you will be the employer. Remember. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
I agree with you.  Like I said earlier, even if one million jobs are created today, they cannot go round. Our youths who are blessed with skills other than the ones they acquired in the university can put them to work while still waiting for the white collar job.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service