I get this latest business idea last year. It is really hot. Can't afford to be missing the monthly N275,000? Then hurry now to http://gsmbeeperbucks.blogspot.com

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is is that easy?

Yes it is.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Is is that easy?

too good to be real
Yes it is real and works well.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
too good to be real
nothin good comes easy many are interrsted but few knw d way. put us thru
These are the new business that pays connecting ur phone to its database. Just get the package and start receiving yours

EDEMIRUKEWAN PRINCE said:
nothin good comes easy many are interrsted but few knw d way. put us thru
U are stil beating around the bush. Tel us what it is all abt.
I have seen this link,all these sounds too good to be true,Who is paying this money to u?What are they getting in return?How do u tell people that they can make such money without working for it?
They r working 4 it through advert promotions of 1hr per week.

chris Ndu said:
I have seen this link,all these sounds too good to be true,Who is paying this money to u?What are they getting in return?How do u tell people that they can make such money without working for it?
You are still hiding the full details,In Nigeria,no one can make such money without putting all his time and effort in it.Telling us we can make it that easy is just a joke.Give us the full details.

Aniekwe Charles said:
They r working 4 it through advert promotions of 1hr per week.

chris Ndu said:
oh boy give us the link and data to knw what to do. or is there any secrete attached.
as an accountant, i know a scam when i see one. Pls answer these questions for me: have you introduced all your family members into this wonderfull biz? If yes, how many millions have they made so far? If no, why? The truth is that nobody will tell you that he has discovered a goldmine and he wants you to come and pertake in it without any strings attatched? Make another attempt, this one has failed.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service