Wow, Free Unlimited Internet Browsing on MTN and Glo (Order Now) - SCAM FREE

Today, I Have Come With Another Juicy Package That Will Change Your Life Forever, This Package Is For The Serious Minded & Strictly For All Vanguard Heavy Internet Users

For Some Months Now, i have Been Receiving Loads of E-mails, Sms's & Phone Calls From Our Members & Friends of Vanguard and Multiloaded Begging for Procedures On How To Make Cool Cash Online.

Well Thats Now A Thing Of The Past, & Not Only Browsing Free, But Surfing & Downloading Unlimited, I Mean Download Till Your 1 Terabyte Hard Drive Gets Filled Up!

I Promised Them That I would Soon Unleash Some Easy Steps In Achieving That!
Today, I would Be Revealing Some Geniune Ways Of Making legitimate Cash While Browsing Online

Read On To See How, I would Not Wanna Write A Long Meaningless Article, I Will Make My Self Clear As Possible To You & I Will Also Go Straight To The Point.

That Same Time You Spend Searching For Free Browsing Tweaks, Downloading Apps, Musics & Videos, You Can Devot Some Of That Same Time Into This Life Changing Offer.

The New MTN Magic SIM From Multiloaded.com Will Help You Cut Down The Expense Of Paying For Browsing Daily, Weekly Or Monthly.

This MTN Magic SIM Is Guaranteed To Work For A Long Period Of Time, It's Been Working For Over 6 Months Now

WHO REALLY NEEDS THIS MTN MAGIC SIMCARD
Are you Looking For:-
* Free Internet Plan
* Super Fast Internet.
* Unlimited Download Plan.
* A Plan That Works With All Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can Connect Up To 30 Users At A Time Via Wireless?

=> Then You Need The MTN Magic Sim.
ADVANYTAGES OF THE MTN MAGIC SIM

* No Proxy Required
* No Need For Tunnelling Software
* No Need For VPN
* No Need To Subscribe For MTN BIS
* No Hidden Charges,
* No Bandwidth Limit
* No Expiring Date

Hundreds Of Nigerian Youths Are Making Serious Heavy Money From MTN Magic SIM Activation, Dont Dull Yourself At Home, Activate This Unlimited Free Browsing For Yourself + People Around You And Make Serious Cool Cash From It.

Here Is An Official Multiloaded Manual That Will Put You Through How To Activate The MTN Magic SIM For People.

Its 100% Perfect & Working.

HOW CAN I GET THIS MANUAL ON HOW TO ACTIVATE THE MTN MAGIC SIM?

This Exclusive Package Costs Just N2500 Only!

Yes! That Same Amount You Spend On Buying Airtime In Browsing For A Week
Pay The Above Amount Into Any Of Our Bank Accounts Below.

GTBank
Account Number: 0128519360
Account Name: Emeka Kamanda

After making the Payment for the Package, Type the following in a text message.
The Depositors Name On the Teller, The Bank Name you Paid the money to, The Teller No which you used in Paying the Money & your Email Address so we would Send the Package Manual into your Email For You to Download.

Now, at the end of the message, write I Paid N2,500 for the MULTILOADED MTN Magic SIM to Mobile Number 08177152154

We would send you an Automated Sms Confirming your Payment After we Receive a Notification From our Bank that you Have Truly Paid for the MULTILOADED MTN Magic SIM.

Order Now For It And Never Miss This Juicy Opportunity
It's Not Everything You See You Must Doubt! Try this And Never Try Again with this Token Amount.
For Help & Assistance, Call:- 08143149630 or 08177152154

Views: 12540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my fellow guys here, cyberhatlodge is back again with this powerful etimumu tweak.
Now lets roll

IP= 82.145.209.241
OR
IP= 82.145.211.1
PORT=80
APN=etisalat
Then lunch to your Opmin4.2labshandler
Or Opera60HandlerUI
http://  82.145.209.241:80
Socket://  82.145.209.241:1080
PROXY TYPEP = HTTP
PROXY SERVER=  efc.etisalat.com.ng%[email protected] 40-141.rv.int erswitchng.com
OR
PROXY SERVER=  rbt.etisalat.com.ng%[email protected] 41.223.145.141

Etisalat can not stop us. visit us for more http://cyberhatlodge.com

Greetings In Jesus Name.

My names are Evangelist Kehinde. I am a retired banker and i worked with UBA Bank. I am also a Deaconess with the

Living Faith Church (Winner's Chapel) Goshen Abuja FCT.

During my working days i was a member of Nigerian Business Fellowship Forum and other related business forum both in Nigerian and abroad.

I would like to give a testify on how i was fled from financial stagnation. In 2010 when i traveled for seminar at Lagos.

I meet a man by name Onome Reuben whom introduced me to some online E-Buissness Programs.

At first i was skeptical about it but as a Christian, i prayed and decided to give this a trial. To be candid, i quarreled with my husband over this issue, God forgive me for disobeying Him but somewhere, somehow i was positive about this investment.

I gave it a trial with the sum of N100,000 and behold i made a geometric increase when i got my ROI( Return On Investment)

Brethren, i am here to refer people to this business and you wish to know more about this, kindly send me an email to [email protected] or add me up on face book with omotala.kehinde

How it works

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

visit: www.zetrononlinepayaccess.webs.com
For more details.
call 081-364-95202
Contact Email: [email protected]

Mr John
Zetrononlinepayaccess

Remain Blessed.
Mrs Olaitan
My facebook ID
omotala.kehinde
[email protected]

How To Share Your Internet Connection with Friends via Wi-Fi.
http://www.sosmaitonline.com/2013/09/share-internet-with-wifi.html

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service