I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK JONAHTHAN SHOULD DO FIRST. PURGE THE CABINET OR FACE HIS MAJOR TASKS

Views: 918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr acting President should take his time in reshuffling .The first thing he should do is to pretend and continue to work with the ministers for atleast two months and then, he can now act!!
Take time Mr President and please do not rush ok.
Cheers.
Andookaa should be the first casualty. in the first place He does not deserve to be the attorney general/minister of justice of our own dear federal republic of Nigeria.

Secondly the senseless spoilt brat who does not have respect for authority that calls himself petroleum.

and any other fool who is holding this country into ransom, who will see white and call it black.
No. It will not be right because he is only acting in the capacity of a president that is still alive. He is not the President by constitution, he did form the cabinet so he has no power, yet, to dissolve the cabinet. He is to face his face his major tasks for now.An Ag President is not a constitutionally elected president. His powers are limited; I think so.
Both. He should do both first. They do not have to be done one after the other anyways. And of course they are both expedient and compulsory for any meaningful positive to happen from now on.

We know some of the ministers who in their minds and actions did not reckon with him as VP and even actually openly showed disdain for him have a problem right now, he may just watch some of those and see how they eat up their pride now that they have to bow to his authority (though unconstitutionally delivered by the national assembly in my opinion - and thats an issue) and smile.

There are however some that just MUST go else he himself will sleeping under a roof that's on fire because the positions they currently hold are too critical for where we know their loyalties lie. Aondoakaa, Rilwan Lukman, Ojo Madueke, Mansur Mukhtar in that order do not have any business in the government responsibilities. If he chooses not to sack them directly, he should definitely redeploy them, Aondoakaa to Special Duties as Minister of State, Lukman to Labour and Productivity (Let's see how tackles NLC, TUC and ASUU etc's stress in old age), Madueke to join Lukman as Minister of State, Mukhtar to National Planning as Minister of State.

Let's see which of them will not ask to resign.
Thank God for his intervention atlast,I will advise Mr.acting President to urgently wipe away all those ape a**** like chief judge and other Big Fools who sworn that nothing good will come to this country.They have all come back to support the Mr acting P because they have realise that Yar dua will not come back to power on time because they objected the idea earlier waiting for more time to continue loothing our country fund away.He should look into the first and worst problem facing this country for some decades now which is LIGHT,WATER,And ROAD before taking into another agenda because it is very shame that this country has been underr darkness for some years now and non of our past leaders want to break that YOKE of darkness.REmember that without light we can see nothing and God represents LIGHT that is why the issue of light should be FIRST look upon.
From my point of view the kitchen cabinet i.e Siadi Ruma, Tanimu Kurfi, Micheal Aoandoaka and other members imposed on yaradua by James ibori shld be given the boot because it would be impossible for Jonathan to work with them since they had already commited treason on the FEC by retarding the transition process of succesion. You should not expect him to work with people who hav already shown him hatred and disdain. Infact they will be more loyal to Yaradua and Turai than the Presidency he leads. I think he is a Master Political strategist and he would definately do away with them when the time comes...
From my point of view the kitchen cabinet i.e Siadi Ruma, Tanimu Kurfi, Micheal Aoandoaka and other members imposed on yaradua by James ibori shld be given the boot because it would be impossible for Jonathan to work with them since they had already commited treason on the FEC by retarding the transition process of succesion. You should not expect him to work with people who hav already shown him hatred and disdain. Infact they will be more loyal to Yaradua and Turai than the Presidency he leads. I think he is a Master Political strategist and he would definately do away with them when the time comes...
mr.acting president first of all thank God and also remove all those bad eggs in your cabinet to carry out your duty very well.GIVE US LIGHT.WATER AND ROAD WE NEED IT.OBJ promise us light but what we saw was Darkness rather He gave his Father Country Benin Republic light through Nigeria and that country has been enjoying the best of electricity while we that gave them light are living in darkness.Yar Dua promise us light but he ran away to saidu A instead of light.IT IS GOD WHO KEEP you in that position,,FROM GRASS TO GRACE SO LET THERE BE LIGHT THROUGH YOU AND YOU WILL BE KNOWN BY ALL NIGERIANS AS THE BEST PRESIDO
F*** IBB,FUCKK OBJ,F*** YAR DUA IN SAUDI BED,F*** AOONDOKA,F*** MADUEKE F*** MARK,F*** OGBULAFOR,F*** SHAGHARI,F*** THOSE THIEVE MUTHA F****** APE A**** AND GOD BLESS JONATHAN GOODLUCK FOR HE IS GOING TO BRING US GOD MERCY UPON SUFFERING NIGERIANS.
He must take away the BAD EGGS.
All he has to do is reshuffle the cabinet, thereby bringing close to him those he can trust or else he has to sleep with one eye open for the rest of his days as acting president.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service