Those of us who claims to b more perfect dan odas says dat we should say greetings to our enemies even when we knnw too well dat there ar no peace, joy, pure heart or love inside d mind of both we and dat of our enemy... Em! For me i rather do not say such greetins if dere is no lov or is not 4rm my pure hrt.. Just think abt dis.

Views: 946

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Salutation, they say is not love, so if you greet your enemies it does not make you any less of a human rather it makes your enemy realise his/her foolishness. My dear, just greet them.
U have said it all.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Salutation, they say is not love, so if you greet your enemies it does not make you any less of a human rather it makes your enemy realise his/her foolishness. My dear, just greet them.
My dear, you have to greet them, It's a command from God. Jesus taught his disciples this saying; ye have heard that it has been said, thou shall love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and send rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your father which is in heaven is perfect. (matthew 5:43-48).
So my dear you have to obey the commandment of God your creator. Feel free to salute them. Thank you.
Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you says the holy book.  Although they say salutation is not love, but it is difficult to greet your enemy.  But as  one who believes in God/Allah, you should treat your enemy in accordance with the detects of the holy book.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service