Why Nigerian men are sleeping out-side their matrimonial homes?

At times when some women were used 2 be boisterous and making huge demands their husbands couldn't met, it seems as a stress 4 him and whenever he comes back from work he has to entered the nearby beer-parlour to chilled out his time in avoiding family conflicts. Now that social lifestyle is changing. After spending some huge amount of money 2 marry, it seems that some men hv abandoned their wives 2 a pay sexy girls or what does those girls do 2 them that a married one cannot do? What brings about this changes and man can't stay with one woman? I'm nt resting my case i wnt 2 knw ur views.thnx and i miss u all.

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Women too sleep aside their matrimonial homes. 
Man by nature is sinful, it  takes the grace of God for a man to adhere strictly to his wife , hence i advise couple to be closer to God to Avoid marital conflict of this nature.
Is against Islamic law.
@ Charles u're right and @Agor there must be some total commitmt 2 obey marital rules 2 avoid disagreements as u [email protected] u're welcome
Happy Bob Marley dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Dis depends on your likeness for sex, their are some men that are curious about sex and they always enjoy it with achana rather than their wives cos the way they will use those girls it will be in form of sex slavery which they cant do to their wives
Dear,what u may be calling sex slavery is different exciting methods of sexual intercourse which are very much admissible in marriage based on mutual understanding and sexual ability of the couples.

sen. Falana Owolabi said:
Dis depends on your likeness for sex, their are some men that are curious about sex and they always enjoy it with achana rather than their wives cos the way they will use those girls it will be in form of sex slavery which they cant do to their wives
@TETE thnx alots, u really impressed me with such thoughtful contribution cos it seems some women are failures 2 their responsibilities.
men generally are polygamous in nature. Moreso they think they cannot be eatin one soup all the time even when their wife gives them what they want. It only takes Gods grace 2 see a man dat can adhere to his wife.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service