Last month in Nigeria, so many people died including my sweet granny. so sad, the day before my granny passed away, i heard from my friends in Nigeria about the death of Da'rin. i can remember everything i heard that day. How people rushed him to a private clinic and instead of them scanning him, they only use first aid treatment on him. Only that can make you cry, later  he was transferred to LUTH hospital for later treatment. Few days later  he dies. I am not in the position to judge Da'grin, only God would do that because i don't want to start investigating on what he did that day and what he claimed happened RIP. the next day my granny died. so painful too here, and still painful to even type it. The doctor in charge kept beating around the bush, but i wasn't surprise. they later told us what went wrong. i wasn't there, but i can visualize it all. some years back something similar happened, i can't get to the details of that. We don't even have a better maternity room(labor room) for mothers in Nigeria( i don't blame those who have the money to give birth to there kids aboard).  The one that we have is not that good or there is not sufficient light . I don't blame does who come for their treatment oversees. we don't even have enough doctors and nurse. You know guys can also become a nurse too, a friend told me how they don't respect nurses back in Nigeria. I was so disappointed and did not  know what to tell her.
my question: why should others suffer by loosing their love ones every time and can someone please tell me when this thriller movie would be over because i believe we can change?
note: we need to remember that the average family in Nigeria can not afford medical treatment. we need to put on our thinking caps and come together because one person can not do it we need more people to come together.

Views: 495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a medical doctor. Healthcare is so bad in Nigeria because of FAILED LEADERSHIP and THE ACTIVE CONNIVANCE OF NIGERIANS...
thanks Edward and Chris, i already knew that you guys were going to say leaders fault. at the same time , its our fault too.

chris o ezumezu said:
The fact is that there no healthcare in Nigeria, what you got to understand is that Nigeria is country where nothing works, take for an instant, a chairman of healthcare committee is an accused looter who diverted money designated for healthcare for personal use in Ghana what do you expect from healthcare. Nigeria hospitals including LUTH lacks the basic medical equipments to take care of sick citizen due to corruptions. Apart from the cash and carry operated healthcare, the incomprtent of the under pay Doctors is questionable, not saying they are not good, but in a country where you have more Doctors in politics for quick money, taking care of politics is better than taking care of patients in hospital.
...with the active connivance of Nigerians...didn't you get that?

olubunmi said:
thanks Edward and Chris, i already knew that you guys were going to say leaders fault. at the same time , its our fault too.

chris o ezumezu said:
The fact is that there no healthcare in Nigeria, what you got to understand is that Nigeria is country where nothing works, take for an instant, a chairman of healthcare committee is an accused looter who diverted money designated for healthcare for personal use in Ghana what do you expect from healthcare. Nigeria hospitals including LUTH lacks the basic medical equipments to take care of sick citizen due to corruptions. Apart from the cash and carry operated healthcare, the incomprtent of the under pay Doctors is questionable, not saying they are not good, but in a country where you have more Doctors in politics for quick money, taking care of politics is better than taking care of patients in hospital.
Just back from a most enjoyable wee tour of Nova Scotia. I've got to say hospitality was second to none. It really is just like an extension of Scotland. Wonderful place, wonderful people. Many thanks to all the Scotsters who made an effort to come along and say hello.

=================================
a+ notes
Bridget , that is so true, but we all can still make a different don't you think so, our generation can change it all.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
let's face d truth.....ev'rythg in our beloved country is corrupt.we're richly blessed yet nutin 2 show 4 it.
As a medical doctor you have an EGO,PERSONALITY and AN ATTITUDE.You are blaming your Government but at the same time,you are part of the corruption.
You allows the system to run the it does because you benefit from it to keep your EGO as a medical doctor.You are the corruption.You are for PROFIT and nothing less in collaberation with pharmaceutical companies.Let me remind you that western medicine is not to cure but to make maximum PROFIT.Don't fool the people. You are feeding from their ignorance of the situations.Traditional medicine is the best and you know that,but because the African mentality is to think that anything European/American is superior to ours.Well that is where eveything is going wrong for us.Africans must change their mentality of INFERIORITY COMPLEX to learn to be ourselves and to do our own things.We are suffering from MENTAL SLAVERY.Everything the Europeans/Americans will DUMP over there you'll simply accept.Do you know as a medical doctor that the "H1N1 VACCINE SERUM CONTAINS e.g.
1.MECURY.2.SQUALENE.3.ALUMINIUM.4.FORMALDEHYDE.5.LIVE CANCER VIRUSES.6.MSG-MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE.7.NANO PARTICLES.May be you are administer this to your clients but it is deadly.POLIO VACCINATIONS CONTAINS HIV VIRUS.All saying is stop blaming the Government because you are one them.Please read this document it is only three pages long but if you want the whole i can post it for you.

W. H .O. Murdered Africa
The object of the World Planners is control -- absolute control. Although the desire to rule the world is not a new ambition, the control sought by this generation of World Planners is more than government, wealth and resources. They control these already. What the World Planners want in order to complete their plan is control of population.
Their control of population is in their ability to control the thoughts and behaviour of the masses. The method which the World Planners are using to achieve their aim of absolute control is mind-boggling when one attempts to unravel it. It is truly a "tangled web of deception".
Before the World Planners can achieve their goal of "absolute control" of the world's population, they must first reduce the existing numbers to an optimum controllable level. The World Planners estimate that planet earth can only sustain a 2.5-billion population by the year 2000, but "Spaceship Earth", according to the United Nations' figures, already has in excess of 4.5-billion people. This hypothesis makes it essential for the world planners not only to bring population growth to a stand still, but it also becomes necessary for a "roll back" in population (the world is to be depopulated); hence zero population programs.
In the New World Order, man will become a "throw away". You will be allowed to exist until you become "surplus to requirements".
"The world has a cancer and the cancer is man", observed one World Planner in the book, Mankind at a Turning Point.
Having set the optimum population number for planet earth, the World Planners have also set a date by which to achieve their optimum population number. And that date is the year 2000. The organisation formed to implement their plan is called GLOBAL 2000.
The following article, "WHO Murdered Africa" is evidence of this plan in action.
The world planners are convinced that what they are doing is for he eventual salvation of mankind and the planet earth. The greatest strength they possess is that the general public does not even know hat they exist.
Trust in the Lord with all shine heart; and lean not unto shine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6 KJV.
W. H. O. MURDERED AFRICA
There is no question mark after the title of this article because the title is not a question. It's a declarative statement.
WHO, the World Health Organisation, murdered Africa with the AIDS virus. That's a provocative statement isn't it?
The answer to this little mystery, Murder on the WHO express, will be quite clear to you by the end of my report. You will also understand why the other suspects, the homosexuals, the green monkey and the Haitians, were only pawns in this virocidal attack on the non-Communist world.
If you believe the government propaganda that AIDS is hard to catch then you are going to die even sooner than the rest of us. The common cold is a virus. Have you ever had a cold? How did you catch it? You don't really know, do you? If the cold virus were fatal how many people would there be left in the world?
Yellow fever is a virus. You catch it from mosquito bites. Malaria is a parasite also carried by mosquitoes. It is many times larger than the AIDS virus (like comparing a pinhead to a moose head), yet the mosquito easily carries this large organism to man.
The tuberculosis germ, also much larger than the AIDS virus, can be transmitted by fomites (inanimate objects such as towels). The AIDS virus can live as long as ten days on a dry plate. So, are you worried about your salad in a restaurant that employs homosexuals? You'd better be.
You can't understand this murder mystery and you wouldn't believe my conclusions unless you learn a little virology. I'll make it as painless as possible.
Many viruses grow in animals and many grow in humans but most of the viruses that affect animals don't affect humans. There are exceptions, of course, such as yellow fever and small pox.
There are some viruses in animals that cause very lethal cancer in those animals, but do not affect man or other animals. The bovine leukaemia virus (BLV), for example, is lethal to cows but not humans. There is another virus that occurs in sheep called sheep visna virus which is also non-reactive in man. These deadly viruses are "retro viruses" meaning that they can change the genetic composition of cells that they enter.
The World Health Organisation in published articles, called for scientists to work with these deadly agents and attempt to make a hybrid virus that would be deadly to humans. In the bulletin of the World Health Organisation WHO), Volume 47, p.259, 1972, they said, "An attempt should be made to see if viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the vims itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages, more or less selectively, the cell responding to the virus."
That's AIDS. What the WHO is saying in plain English is "Let's cook up a virus that selectively destroys the T-cell system of man, an acquired immune deficiency."
Why would anyone want to do this? If you destroy the T-cell system of man you destroy man. Is it even remotely possible that the World Health Organisation would want to develop a virus that would wipe out the human race?
If their new viruses creation worked, the WHO stated, then many terrible and fatal infectious viruses could be made even more terrible and more malignant. Does this strike you as being a peculiar goal for a health organisation? The thought occurred to me.
Sometimes I believe in conspiracies and sometimes I don't. It depends on the subject. (Was there a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy? If you don't think so, then you must be a dumb liberal.) My attitude toward some alleged conspiracies, the Federal Reserve for instance, depends on what I had for breakfast.
But it doesn't take a bad breakfast to see an amazing concatenation of events involving Russian and Chinese communist nationals, the World Health Organisation, the National Cancer Institute and the AIDS pandemic.
But what about the green monkey? Some of the best virologists in the world and many of those directly involved in AIDS research, such as Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier, have said that the green monkey may be the culprit. You know the story: A green monkey bit a native on the ass and, bam -- AIDS all over central Africa.
There is a fatal flaw here. It is very strange. Because Gallo, Montagnier and those other virologists know that the AIDS virus doesn't occur naturally in monkeys. In fact it doesn't occur naturally in any animal.
AIDS started practically simultaneously in the United States, Haiti, Brazil and Central Africa. (Was the green monkey a jet pilot?) Examination of the gene structure of the green monkey cells proves that it is not genetically possible to transfer the AIDS virus from monkeys to man by natural means.
Because of the artificial nature of the AIDS virus it will not easily transfer from man to man until it has become very concentrated in the body fluids through repeated injections from person to person, such as drug addicts, and through high multiple partner sexuality such as takes place in Africa, among homosexuals and among native American Indians. After repeated transfer it can become a "natural" infection for man, which it has.
Dr. Theodore Strecker's research of the literature indicates that the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in collaboration with the World Health Organisation made the AIDS virus in their laboratories at Fort Detrick (now NCI). They combined the deadly retroviruses, bovine leukaemia virus and sheep visna virus, and injected them into human tissue cultures. The result was the AIDS virus, the first human retrovirus known to man and now believed to be 100 percent fatal to those infected.
The momentous plague that we now face was anticipated by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), in 1974 when they recommended that "Scientists throughout the world join the members of this committee in voluntarily deferring experiments (linking) animal viruses."
What the NAS is saying in carefully guarded English is: "For God's sake stop this madness!" Man went over the edge when he started playing God and started growing human tissue in the laboratory.
We've let the green monkey off the hook. How about the communists! In my original monograph on AIDS, before Dr. Strecker alerted me to the scientific absurdities being put on the American people, I said: "After the holocaust has run its course, and we've buried 10 or 20 million young people, who will protect us? If we are faced with an invasion from a Communist Mexico, aided by Communist Nicaragua and Cuba, who will defend the Rio Grande? Wouldn't it be ironic if the godless Russians and other communist countries, because of their Victorian attitude toward sex and their severe repression of homosexuality, escaped most of the ravages of the AIDS epidemic and took us over by simply walking across the Mexican border?"
I wouldn't change a word of that. But it was based on my natural paranoia toward the Communists, having observed the way they operate for 40 years. Besides, they are saying that AIDS is a "capitalist plot." That really got me suspicious because, as any student of the communist conspiracy knows they always blame others for what they are in the process of doing.
And what they are in the process of doing is conducting germ warfare from Fort Detrick, Maryland against the free world, especially in the United States, even using foreign communist agents with the United States Army's germ warfare unit euphemistically called the Army Infectious Disease Unit.
You don't believe it? Carlton Gajdusek an NIH big-shot at Detrick admits it: "IN THE FACILITY I HAVE A BUILDING WHERE MORE GOOD AND LOYAL COMMUNIST SCIENTISTS FROM THE USSR AND MAINLAND CHINA WORK, WITH FULL PASSKEYS TO ALL THE LABORATORIES, THAN THERE ARE AMERICAN. EVEN THE ARMY'S INFECTIOUS DISEASE UNIT IS LOADED WITH FOREIGN WORKERS NOT ALWAYS FRIENDLY NATIONALS."
Can you imagine that? A UN-WHO communist Trojan horse in our biological warfare centre with the full blessings of the Jimmy Carters of this world?
I can assure you that the creation of the AIDS virus by the WHO was not just a diabolical scientific exercise that got out of hand. It was a cold-blooded successful attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa. So successful in fact that most of central Africa may be wiped out, 75,000,000 dead within 3-5 years.
It was not an accident. It was deliberate. In the Federation Proceedings of the United States in 1972, WHO said: "In relation to the immune response a number of experimental approaches can be visualised". They suggested that a neat way to do this would be to put their new killer virus (AIDS) into a vaccination program, sit back and observe the results. "This would be particularly informative in sibships," they said. That is, give the AIDS virus to brothers and sisters and see if they die, who dies first and of what, just like using rats in a laboratory.

edward chike said:
I'm a medical doctor. Healthcare is so bad in Nigeria because of FAILED LEADERSHIP and THE ACTIVE CONNIVANCE OF NIGERIANS...
Miss Reformer...

olubunmi said:
Bridget , that is so true, but we all can still make a different don't you think so, our generation can change it all.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
let's face d truth.....ev'rythg in our beloved country is corrupt.we're richly blessed yet nutin 2 show 4 it.
Edward why do you sound so negative, you know what is people like you that make people wonder sometimes.

edward chike said:
Miss Reformer...

olubunmi said:

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Ed thanks, you know what, some people prefer to blame others instead of blaming themselves.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
As a medical doctor you have an EGO,PERSONALITY and AN ATTITUDE.You are blaming your Government but at the same time,you are part of the corruption.
You allows the system to run the it does because you benefit from it to keep your EGO as a medical doctor.You are the corruption.You are for PROFIT and nothing less in collaberation with pharmaceutical companies.Let me remind you that western medicine is not to cure but to make maximum PROFIT.Don't fool the people. You are feeding from their ignorance of the situations.Traditional medicine is the best and you know that,but because the African mentality is to think that anything European/American is superior to ours.Well that is where eveything is going wrong for us.Africans must change their mentality of INFERIORITY COMPLEX to learn to be ourselves and to do our own things.We are suffering from MENTAL SLAVERY.Everything the Europeans/Americans will DUMP over there you'll simply accept.Do you know as a medical doctor that the "H1N1 VACCINE SERUM CONTAINS e.g.
1.MECURY.2.SQUALENE.3.ALUMINIUM.4.FORMALDEHYDE.5.LIVE CANCER VIRUSES.6.MSG-MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE.7.NANO PARTICLES.May be you are administer this to your clients but it is deadly.POLIO VACCINATIONS CONTAINS HIV VIRUS.All saying is stop blaming the Government because you are one them.Please read this document it is only three pages long but if you want the whole i can post it for you.

W. H .O. Murdered Africa
The object of the World Planners is control -- absolute control. Although the desire to rule the world is not a new ambition, the control sought by this generation of World Planners is more than government, wealth and resources. They control these already. What the World Planners want in order to complete their plan is control of population.
Their control of population is in their ability to control the thoughts and behaviour of the masses. The method which the World Planners are using to achieve their aim of absolute control is mind-boggling when one attempts to unravel it. It is truly a "tangled web of deception".
Before the World Planners can achieve their goal of "absolute control" of the world's population, they must first reduce the existing numbers to an optimum controllable level. The World Planners estimate that planet earth can only sustain a 2.5-billion population by the year 2000, but "Spaceship Earth", according to the United Nations' figures, already has in excess of 4.5-billion people. This hypothesis makes it essential for the world planners not only to bring population growth to a stand still, but it also becomes necessary for a "roll back" in population (the world is to be depopulated); hence zero population programs.
In the New World Order, man will become a "throw away". You will be allowed to exist until you become "surplus to requirements".
"The world has a cancer and the cancer is man", observed one World Planner in the book, Mankind at a Turning Point.
Having set the optimum population number for planet earth, the World Planners have also set a date by which to achieve their optimum population number. And that date is the year 2000. The organisation formed to implement their plan is called GLOBAL 2000.
The following article, "WHO Murdered Africa" is evidence of this plan in action.
The world planners are convinced that what they are doing is for he eventual salvation of mankind and the planet earth. The greatest strength they possess is that the general public does not even know hat they exist.
Trust in the Lord with all shine heart; and lean not unto shine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6 KJV.
W. H. O. MURDERED AFRICA
There is no question mark after the title of this article because the title is not a question. It's a declarative statement.
WHO, the World Health Organisation, murdered Africa with the AIDS virus. That's a provocative statement isn't it?
The answer to this little mystery, Murder on the WHO express, will be quite clear to you by the end of my report. You will also understand why the other suspects, the homosexuals, the green monkey and the Haitians, were only pawns in this virocidal attack on the non-Communist world.
If you believe the government propaganda that AIDS is hard to catch then you are going to die even sooner than the rest of us. The common cold is a virus. Have you ever had a cold? How did you catch it? You don't really know, do you? If the cold virus were fatal how many people would there be left in the world?
Yellow fever is a virus. You catch it from mosquito bites. Malaria is a parasite also carried by mosquitoes. It is many times larger than the AIDS virus (like comparing a pinhead to a moose head), yet the mosquito easily carries this large organism to man.
The tuberculosis germ, also much larger than the AIDS virus, can be transmitted by fomites (inanimate objects such as towels). The AIDS virus can live as long as ten days on a dry plate. So, are you worried about your salad in a restaurant that employs homosexuals? You'd better be.
You can't understand this murder mystery and you wouldn't believe my conclusions unless you learn a little virology. I'll make it as painless as possible.
Many viruses grow in animals and many grow in humans but most of the viruses that affect animals don't affect humans. There are exceptions, of course, such as yellow fever and small pox.
There are some viruses in animals that cause very lethal cancer in those animals, but do not affect man or other animals. The bovine leukaemia virus (BLV), for example, is lethal to cows but not humans. There is another virus that occurs in sheep called sheep visna virus which is also non-reactive in man. These deadly viruses are "retro viruses" meaning that they can change the genetic composition of cells that they enter.
The World Health Organisation in published articles, called for scientists to work with these deadly agents and attempt to make a hybrid virus that would be deadly to humans. In the bulletin of the World Health Organisation WHO), Volume 47, p.259, 1972, they said, "An attempt should be made to see if viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the vims itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages, more or less selectively, the cell responding to the virus."
That's AIDS. What the WHO is saying in plain English is "Let's cook up a virus that selectively destroys the T-cell system of man, an acquired immune deficiency."
Why would anyone want to do this? If you destroy the T-cell system of man you destroy man. Is it even remotely possible that the World Health Organisation would want to develop a virus that would wipe out the human race?
If their new viruses creation worked, the WHO stated, then many terrible and fatal infectious viruses could be made even more terrible and more malignant. Does this strike you as being a peculiar goal for a health organisation? The thought occurred to me.
Sometimes I believe in conspiracies and sometimes I don't. It depends on the subject. (Was there a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy? If you don't think so, then you must be a dumb liberal.) My attitude toward some alleged conspiracies, the Federal Reserve for instance, depends on what I had for breakfast.
But it doesn't take a bad breakfast to see an amazing concatenation of events involving Russian and Chinese communist nationals, the World Health Organisation, the National Cancer Institute and the AIDS pandemic.
But what about the green monkey? Some of the best virologists in the world and many of those directly involved in AIDS research, such as Robert Gallo and Luc Montagnier, have said that the green monkey may be the culprit. You know the story: A green monkey bit a native on the ass and, bam -- AIDS all over central Africa.
There is a fatal flaw here. It is very strange. Because Gallo, Montagnier and those other virologists know that the AIDS virus doesn't occur naturally in monkeys. In fact it doesn't occur naturally in any animal.
AIDS started practically simultaneously in the United States, Haiti, Brazil and Central Africa. (Was the green monkey a jet pilot?) Examination of the gene structure of the green monkey cells proves that it is not genetically possible to transfer the AIDS virus from monkeys to man by natural means.
Because of the artificial nature of the AIDS virus it will not easily transfer from man to man until it has become very concentrated in the body fluids through repeated injections from person to person, such as drug addicts, and through high multiple partner sexuality such as takes place in Africa, among homosexuals and among native American Indians. After repeated transfer it can become a "natural" infection for man, which it has.
Dr. Theodore Strecker's research of the literature indicates that the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in collaboration with the World Health Organisation made the AIDS virus in their laboratories at Fort Detrick (now NCI). They combined the deadly retroviruses, bovine leukaemia virus and sheep visna virus, and injected them into human tissue cultures. The result was the AIDS virus, the first human retrovirus known to man and now believed to be 100 percent fatal to those infected.
The momentous plague that we now face was anticipated by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), in 1974 when they recommended that "Scientists throughout the world join the members of this committee in voluntarily deferring experiments (linking) animal viruses."
What the NAS is saying in carefully guarded English is: "For God's sake stop this madness!" Man went over the edge when he started playing God and started growing human tissue in the laboratory.
We've let the green monkey off the hook. How about the communists! In my original monograph on AIDS, before Dr. Strecker alerted me to the scientific absurdities being put on the American people, I said: "After the holocaust has run its course, and we've buried 10 or 20 million young people, who will protect us? If we are faced with an invasion from a Communist Mexico, aided by Communist Nicaragua and Cuba, who will defend the Rio Grande? Wouldn't it be ironic if the godless Russians and other communist countries, because of their Victorian attitude toward sex and their severe repression of homosexuality, escaped most of the ravages of the AIDS epidemic and took us over by simply walking across the Mexican border?"
I wouldn't change a word of that. But it was based on my natural paranoia toward the Communists, having observed the way they operate for 40 years. Besides, they are saying that AIDS is a "capitalist plot." That really got me suspicious because, as any student of the communist conspiracy knows they always blame others for what they are in the process of doing.
And what they are in the process of doing is conducting germ warfare from Fort Detrick, Maryland against the free world, especially in the United States, even using foreign communist agents with the United States Army's germ warfare unit euphemistically called the Army Infectious Disease Unit.
You don't believe it? Carlton Gajdusek an NIH big-shot at Detrick admits it: "IN THE FACILITY I HAVE A BUILDING WHERE MORE GOOD AND LOYAL COMMUNIST SCIENTISTS FROM THE USSR AND MAINLAND CHINA WORK, WITH FULL PASSKEYS TO ALL THE LABORATORIES, THAN THERE ARE AMERICAN. EVEN THE ARMY'S INFECTIOUS DISEASE UNIT IS LOADED WITH FOREIGN WORKERS NOT ALWAYS FRIENDLY NATIONALS."
Can you imagine that? A UN-WHO communist Trojan horse in our biological warfare centre with the full blessings of the Jimmy Carters of this world?
I can assure you that the creation of the AIDS virus by the WHO was not just a diabolical scientific exercise that got out of hand. It was a cold-blooded successful attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa. So successful in fact that most of central Africa may be wiped out, 75,000,000 dead within 3-5 years.
It was not an accident. It was deliberate. In the Federation Proceedings of the United States in 1972, WHO said: "In relation to the immune response a number of experimental approaches can be visualised". They suggested that a neat way to do this would be to put their new killer virus (AIDS) into a vaccination program, sit back and observe the results. "This would be particularly informative in sibships," they said. That is, give the AIDS virus to brothers and sisters and see if they die, who dies first and of what, just like using rats in a laboratory.

edward chike said:
to be sincere, you wrote rubbish! you write on traditional medicine or "trial and error" medicine. It lacks scientific basis, responsible for the deaths of millions of illterate poor Nigerians. It lacks treatment for hernia, child-birth(still presume demons and witches and family members are responsible for still-births), malaria, brain tumors.etc. World planners? could you identify this blank?

The truth is an aware public and illiteracy+poverty.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:

W. H .O. Murdered Africa
W. H. O. MURDERED AFRICA

edward chike said:
Damien Olatola,
What do you mean by trial and error medicine?I can answer that for you.You have been inductrinated by the Western media to believe that European/American medicine is better than ours.Let me tell,all Western Pharmaceutical companies are just for profit than to cure anyone.They are all NAZI
companies useing people as guinea pigs.There are more sick people in the west than in Africa.You think that you are educated by calling others illiterate,that shows your own lack of knowledge about how the world operates.I quess you watch CNN,BBC and other western news organisations which are propaganda tools
for the western governments.Everything western is a SHAM and their DRUGS kills.You better re-educate yourself because a day of rekoning is coming for planet Earth.Africans must learn to be themselves rather than depending on your so called westerners.Open eyes and wake up brother.
Peace.

Damien Olatola said:
to be sincere, you wrote rubbish! you write on traditional medicine or "trial and error" medicine. It lacks scientific basis, responsible for the deaths of millions of illterate poor Nigerians. It lacks treatment for hernia, child-birth(still presume demons and witches and family members are responsible for still-births), malaria, brain tumors.etc. World planners? could you identify this blank?

The truth is an aware public and illiteracy+poverty.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:

W. H .O. Murdered Africa
W. H. O. MURDERED AFRICA

edward chike said:
We Nigerians are so ignorant:

Our life expectance is 46.9 on average our president died at the Age of 59: Which means he died at a very old age.. given Nigerian factor.

The issue is this as long as one live in Nigerian regardless of your Status (Rich, Wealthy and Poor)
On average you will die on average age of 46 years period.

Back to the question Health Care delivery. ? We don't have any Health care in Nigerian. If we have one, our former president late Yaradua, have nothing to look for in Saudi and German Hospital.

Not until we start to train more doctors and provide them amenities they need to practice in Nigeria.
Failling to provide them with needed conducive environment, the good ones will migrate as soon as they have their graduation.

Corruption is also a major factor. Not until we have a death penalty on any Govt official that stealing amount that is larger than the minimum wage. This craziness called corruption will not abate.

Life expectancy :Nigeria is No 182 and 30% below world average!!! If you are living in Nigeria this is a reason for you to Panic ;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service