WHY IBOS USE KIDNAPPING AS A BASIC BUSINESS IN THE SOUTH/EAST?

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree wit u aba alangwa. D igbos are not the cause of our national woes and its a pity some igbos would csat aspersions on their heritage but if the truth be told, we are a crazy lot with a wrong orientation and craze for wealth leading our gebneration to a downward slip into chaos.However,there is still hope-by being proud ambassadors and doing the right things around us,while being proud of our heritage would go a long way in changing the perception. The independence of the igbo manif i may remind some people is traced to the post-Biafra and 20Pounds debacle and we remain vanquished and are suspicious of every other tribe.
Ndi ba anyi, ka anyi wekota aka onu wee gbochie mkpa anyi,wee mee ka umu na umu-umu anyi buru ndi a-ga na turi ak a dika ndi oma!!!
@Ulelu Chinomso, if you called yourself a man I think you should not started by insulting anybody here because if you looked at the whole basic areas in Igbo land like Abia State, Anambra State, Enugu State and Imo State, why must it be more serious there, we all knew where it was started as you said, but the entire Igbo’s are living in fear right now. I didn’t bring up this topic to insult any tribe but I brought it for a discussion of solution because everybody has to care for his or her own families. I think nobody should be happy when his or her house is on fire, I cannot and will not insult an Igbo Men or Women but it was too painful to me for such an atrocities still going on. Yes I agreed with you that every part of this nation has its own peculiar problems then how do we tackle ours now is it by keeping quite. My dear please think twice.
I agree with you @JEFF ADAMS. We are all sick of it, and I can assure you that the situation is equally very bad in a poor state like Edo. Go to Benin and see the fear people live in!

JEFF ADAMS said:
@Uyi Azodeh, nobody is trying to insult any tribe here as you may call it but if you look at the whole basic areas in Igbo land like Abia State, Anambra State, Enugu State and Imo State, why must it be more serious there, we all knew where it was started as you said, but the entire Igbo’s are living in fear right now. I didn’t bring up this topic to insult any tribe but I brought it for a discussion of solution because everybody has to care for his or her own families. I think nobody should be happy when his or her house is on fire, I cannot and will not insult an Igbo Men or Women but it was too painful to me for such an atrocities still going on.
@S S Onoh, you started by insulting not by correction anybody here because if you looked at the whole basic areas in Igbo land like Abia State, Anambra State, Enugu State and Imo State, why must it be more serious there, we all knew where it was started, but the entire Igbo’s are living in fear right now. You said you are trying to correct me and rather are insulting me, well; you have your mouth, finish me as you have just said, I am still saying it is not in our blood they should stop it, if you have been a victim you must understand.
I didn’t bring up this topic to insult any tribe but I brought it for a discussion of solution because everybody has to care for his or her own families. I think nobody should be happy when his or her house is on fire, I cannot and will not insult an Igbo Men or Women but it was too painful to me for such an atrocities still going on. Yes I agreed with you that every part of this nation has its own peculiar problems then how do we tackle ours now is it by keeping quite.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service