Can this forum  tell Mr Murices Iwu the immediate past INEC boss that.

(1) The problem with electoral system dose not lies with the civic society as he said sometime ago, but with an incredible individual like him, at least professor. Jaga  has shown us that , that was a wrong hypothesis.     

(2) That we do not need Jesus to come down from heaven and conduct a credible election for us in this country as his former boss said, for Jaga is not Jesus yet he has conducted an election that is 85% free and fair.

( 3) That we have not stop learning as nation , and this time we have got it right, as he said some time in 2007 that Nigeria  have nothing to learn from American.

In conclusion where ever murices iwu is today let him buried his head in shame, as he was a failure in totality to this nation, he never practicalised his  professor ship when Nigeria needed him to do so. from what we have seen  between Jaga and Iwu ,we know there are differences between professors , some professors ship add input into  the system while others add  nothing.( some are legally acquired while some are illegally acquired)  

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maurice Iwu is still around.  We blame him for all the electoral frauds of his time, but we should also remember that he was only playing a hatchet man for Baba.  That Professor Jega conducted a credible election was simply because Jonathan decided not to interfere with the electoral process.  If he had wanted to, Jega would have been helpless.
Charles when you accept to a part of a process that is not credible , you would be blame for it, if Iwu has integrity he would not accept to be a puppet , use by baba .
Bros, well written. One bottle for you
let me ask you, can you tell me between Olusegun Obasonjo and Maurice Iwu who is more innocent than the other? An employer and emplyee who dish out instructions? I employed you and give you my specifications. Iwu acted based on his boss rules, and wants. Iwu was nt the problem rathe baba was. So lets blame all of them together. And move forward,
May i remind you that gubernatorial elections were rigged, the states parliaments were flawed and riggd too. So Jega not innocent in Imo State case. What is supplmentry election when there was a winner? Lets be praying to get thns right.
Iwu was an independent pawn on the board who was capable of taking decisions on his own but chose to subjugate his integrity to the whims and caprices of his boss. He should be blamed for the poor elections because he is matured enough to do what is right. As the head of INEC he should have know better that he will be held accoutable for the conduct of the 2007 elections. The man should chew his word and appologise for his comments and poor conduct of the elections.
Iwu was only an instrument through which Baba actualized his strategies.  Anyu person in Iwu's shoes would not have been better.

max said:
let me ask you, can you tell me between Olusegun Obasonjo and Maurice Iwu who is more innocent than the other? An employer and emplyee who dish out instructions? I employed you and give you my specifications. Iwu acted based on his boss rules, and wants. Iwu was nt the problem rathe baba was. So lets blame all of them together. And move forward,
May i remind you that gubernatorial elections were rigged, the states parliaments were flawed and riggd too. So Jega not innocent in Imo State case. What is supplmentry election when there was a winner? Lets be praying to get thns right.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service