What!, Pastor Okotie rejects presidential election result?

Well, I thank God there is nothing he can do. If he is dissatisfied with the outcome of the presidential election, let him go to the tribunal and gets more conviction or better still go and listen again for I am sure God would tell him, it is the wish of the Nigerian people and that the voice is for Goodluck and not to the PDP as a party. 

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The chicken has come home to roost just that there is no home. Okotie should no better, Nigeria is not his church, he should do better things with his congregation donated money and time instead of trying to rule Nigeria. His words are discondant. Infact he should be arrested for attempting for calling for the cancellation of the polls that wad seen by everyone as free and fair.

I use to have some respect for Pastor Okotie,but he,s begining to look like a very unserious individual.Why didnt he maintain the momentum of FRESH when he first came out.He is still young but already sounding very old like a broken record. As a leader he must watch things he says.

Don't mind that guy; he is seeking undue attention. If he is serious let him start from grassroot.
This man is a noise maker , a man that can  not manage his home , he is looking for cheap popularity. we know that he divorce his wife and marry a younger one to satisfied himself.
Nooo,Agor,Okotie,s wife divorced him.Not the other way.It had to do with a lot of differences bw them.Also he married a widow,who I dont think is even younger than the former wife.Its good to keep records straight.But I think the guy has become a noise maker. 

AGOR said:
This man is a noise maker , a man that can  not manage his home , he is looking for cheap popularity. we know that he divorce his wife and marry a younger one to satisfied himself.
Rev. Okotie should rather occupy himself with things order than politics.  I am sure if he contests the presidency a hundred times, he will lose a hundred times.  But if he is too desperate to become a politician, he should start from his constituency.
Agor,U are saying something different,Okotie's comments were wrong,GEJ won the election hands down,But to bring his family into this is just over the top,U don't know the full details of his divorce,Pray that u  don't find your self in his situation when he divorced,we should be mindful of our comments,lest it bounce back on us.

AGOR said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service