What is your view about Mr President's remark concerning the southwest governors?

I feel the governors shouldn't allow such negative comment to weigh them down. Cos it appears to me a political strategy which Mr President adopted from OBJ, talking about the "Garrison" kind of politics. Its quite unfortunate.

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wot did d president said.
Lets leave mr presidents speech for now, besides he has come out to say he was misquoted and misunderstood. It was just a political strategy intended to rattle the southwest governors and it will be a pity if they allow such to happen
Efe you are right.  If a policitician makes a statement and comes back to say he was quoted, what will you do?  You have to accept the purported correct version and move ahead.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Lets leave mr presidents speech for now, besides he has come out to say he was misquoted and misunderstood. It was just a political strategy intended to rattle the southwest governors and it will be a pity if they allow such to happen
In as much we condemn the president's remarks but, the south west gov has so far shown dat de r rascals includin der presidential aspirant, isit a must de will reply mr president? Or bcos jonathan is cool? I kn as a leader ur not expected 2 say such but he's d president as such he deserv respect even at a time lik dis, i read a statement credited 2 fashola men dat was bad if it was Obj i think de wil react dat way, tinubu tried it nd he met it, der was no allocation 4 lagos state 4 a whole tenure.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Efe you are right.  If a policitician makes a statement and comes back to say he was quoted, what will you do?  You have to accept the purported correct version and move ahead.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Lets leave mr presidents speech for now, besides he has come out to say he was misquoted and misunderstood. It was just a political strategy intended to rattle the southwest governors and it will be a pity if they allow such to happen
IS DANIEL OF OGUN STATE NOT A RASCAL? HE USED 9 MEMEBERS OF OGUN STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY TO TO UNSEAT, SACK, AND SUSPEND  16 MEMBERS  , THIS MAN IS AN ENEMY OF DEMOCRACY.
So, must evry other Governors of south west be categorizd as a rascals b'cos of Gbenga daniel's actions? What other south south Governors are doin is even worst than that of their south west counterparts.

AGOR said:
IS DANIEL OF OGUN STATE NOT A RASCAL? HE USED 9 MEMEBERS OF OGUN STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY TO TO UNSEAT, SACK, AND SUSPEND  16 MEMBERS  , THIS MAN IS AN ENEMY OF DEMOCRACY.

I want to agree with my brothers and friends that Mr President's remark concerning the Southwest governors was not intended to cause any damage but rather a political ploy or strategy to rattle, dazzle and possibly shake them.

To an extent, especially in the context of Nigeria's kind of democracy and politicking which is still at it infancy, me-think such is allowed for now. And as such, my big brothers from the West-side should please take heart! As an individual I do appreciate the efforts of  some of our governors in the southwest particularly  Mr. Fashola of Lagos State. God bless Nigeria and her leaders!

please speech is not heart. Mr president only want to entice the Baba group. Forget a mere talk. Action heavier than voice.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service