Everybody is shouting that Nigerian Govt. is doing little or nothing right. Now tell me. Now tell me, if you are to become nigerian president, what areas will you make a change and how?

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will put smiles on the face of all Nigerians by implementing a 6-state confederation plan-in line with the present 6 geopolitical zones,and create more states and LGs along cultural identities. I wil decentralize many things like security, power,education,etc, except the Military, Presidency and other few things,which will be under the control of Abuja.Then Abuja wil truly be our centre of unity. For now, it is the centre of our disunity and confusion.
Mavos, I totally agree with all u just said. But i want to beleive that u must have forgotten this essential aspect of nigerian problem. That's ELECTRICITY. I beleive you'll equally decentralise power even up to local govt level?

Mavos said:
I will put smiles on the face of all Nigerians by implementing a 6-state confederation plan-in line with the present 6 geopolitical zones,and create more states and LGs along cultural identities. I wil decentralize many things like security, power,education,etc, except the Military, Presidency and other few things,which will be under the control of Abuja.Then Abuja wil truly be our centre of unity. For now, it is the centre of our disunity and confusion.
Free and compulsory education up to secondary school level, social security, boost electricity generation and distribution, fight corruption head long, infrastructural development, enthrenchment of maintenance culture into our system, improve on our security system and lots more.

the most important aspect of governance and leadership is to have selected set of people who will assist to deliver on those programmes mapped out to make the life of the people nd economy better.

cos if u have people who have different agenda to ur own and that of the state, you would have been wasting ur time no matter how good you and ur programmes look. If there there's no practical translation of those good programmes to what people can see and feel, you would have failed.

@Obinna. Thnks! When I say 'power' I mean electricity. Ok? And most decentralization will be at the regional level. E.g,the North-west should maintain their police and security,etc. If u need more info on this...
I THINK WHAT IS KILLING NIGERIA IS TOO MUCH CHEAT. TAKE EXAMPLE IN THE BANK PEOPLE WILL BE ON QUE WHILE SOME WILL GO BEHIND AND GET PAID FAST. THERE IS NO EQUALITY IN NIGERIA. EVERYTHING IS POWER AND WHO YOU ARE. WHY? U CAN EVEN KNOW THE ONE THAT IS UR RIGHT. U ARE INTELLIGENT INSIDE YOUR POCKET NOT IN NIGERIA. TAKE EXAMPLE IN YOU OWN CLASS ROOMS, EVERY ONE KNOW WHO IS BRILLIANT BUT WHAT DO YOU SEE AT THE END OF SEMESTER EXAMS...THIS IS REALLY CRAZY. IMPATIENT EVERYWHERE.
I WILL DO THIS I WILL DO THAT WHEN YOU ENTER THERE SLOGAN CHANGE..HAHAHAHA NA WAH..

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service