Just this week when I was in Kampala,my phone rang at abt 1:30 AM- that should be around 11:30 PM Nigerian time-and that was my Ex...now married calling. If not for my regards for the caller, I couldn't have picked the call,at least, not in the dead of the cold nite when I was enjoying my sleep. Oh my God, I hate to hear her cry,perhaps,bcos of the intimate love that existed btw us for 4yrs-and she's now married for 4yrs also but against her wish- while in the campus. "I suspected my husband and he confessed to adultery and always,he's so tired on bed with me and depriving me of my rightful sexual satisfaction. He has broken my heart and trust I have and was managing to build up all these years. And now, to me,he sucks. I'm going to seek my fun elsewhere,now I'm ready to call it a quit,even after having this two kid for him. My parents have really destroyed my life. I'm feeling like ending my life." It then occurred to me that the issue is more serious than she has reported it,and that I have to be cautious with my words to prevent any possible suicide that night. With my sleepy eyes,I struggled to reply with these words: 'It's ok,stop crying. And pls don't try what u have just said. Forgive him,he may not try that again'. What disturbs me that really made me to bring this matter forward for deliberation was what she requested of me. She asked if I still luv her. I said yes,that I have always loved her. She said is it ever possible on earth for us to be together again. I said there's nothing impossible for God to do, that if it is God's will nothing can stop us. "Whenever u come back home I wil come and see u",I answered 'ok'. For sure,I will never have anything to do with her but how do I now handle the situation?

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lyna,In love,wisdom should be applied,There will be consequences should he get this decision wrong,The fact that this woman is married with 2 kids should be taken into account,What will be the situation with these kids should he move in with her?Is he ready to take care of another man's children?will your love for her allow her withstand the pressure from family and friends?What of Church?if she was wedded in the church,it means if she remarries,you will struggle to get wedded.Let's not get blinded by this word 'love'. Love they say is blind,but marriage is an eye opener.

Lyna pau Opara said:
Hi Mavos, which part are playing on this issue.., on d 1st comment you say you love her and with idiomatic expressions you say you can't go back to your vomit.., then, i thnk d resolving solution lies on d option you stand on. But if i am permitted to " i wil say if u search your heart and conclude you love her well, then go for her. 4get what we thnk here on earth 'GOD admires what we desire with a pure heart.
You have told her all you have to tell her 'It's ok,stop crying. And pls don't try what u have just said. Forgive him,he may not try that again', and to me its the best thing to say. And also you dont have to see her when you come to Nigeria if you know her emotions will melt your gaurd. If she chooses to be unfaithful with her husband, let it not be with you. Just keep your distance while you deal with this lady, she might be trouble.
big bros i knw how u feel cos geniue lov is great n unforgetable'but my advise is this,try n avoid her cos she's still under her legal marriage,except both her n husband hav divorce legally?rember women ar devil;jus be careful pls inorder not to offend God.tanxs
find! anything you choose...carry go
Lyna, remember she is now someone's wife.  Our friend will be taking a risk by going back to her since she is now married.

Mavos said:
Lyna,our love for each other was great,and that could explain my level of concern and worries. But u don't follow a dead loved one to the grave no matter how much u love him/her? Do u? If I should in any way entangle myself in this whole qualms-and considering its precarious nature-do u think it will be reasonable of me? I don't think I will be selfish on this issue if I should say that I also deserve to marry my own woman afresh,by 1st intention and not by default.

Lyna pau Opara said:
Hi Mavos, which part are playing on this issue.., on d 1st comment you say you love her and with idiomatic expressions you say you can't go back to your vomit.., then, i thnk d resolving solution lies on d option you stand on. But if i am permitted to " i wil say if u search your heart and conclude you love her well, then go for her. 4get what we thnk here on earth 'GOD admires what we desire with a pure heart.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service