It is the printer spooler which gives print job command to the machine, without it you won’t be able to print. So, in case you are getting any Epson Printer Spooler error then you need to fix it on time. Try the following steps to fix spooler error message:
• Login to your computer as an administrator.
• Now go to Start menu and click on the Control Panel.
• Then go to the Administrative tool folder and double-click on Services option.
• Scroll down to locate Printer Spooler option and select Print Spooler.
• Click on the “Start the Service” link located at the top left corner.
• If the spooler service is already running then click “Restart the service” link.
• Check if this fixes the problem or not.
Apart from following the above steps, to clear spooler error you also need to ensure that you are using the latest printer driver and you have configured your printer in a correct manner. You can consult our technician if in case you need any assistance in this case. We will surely help you resolve all kinds of printer issues.