I would like to know your opinion regarding this BBC documentary video.

My own opinion: I believe it is a great work of Art. The recording is natural

Unlike what is obtainable in the so called Nolly wood movies.

And those of us, that are enjoying the so called better life, especially

the greedy and selfish politicians.. Should sometimes rethink. We do have less privilege

In our society.. It is our duty, and for the interest of the country in general to provide.

some social welfare for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8llgvgHxHE

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Emeka
i have come to realize that Nigeria will never get better>>

I know how you feel about the whole issue
There is great hope for Nigeria. As soon as the generations of (Obasanjors, IBBs, Umarudikos, Abachas) Are gone there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
With the advent of new technologies and new media… it is possible to create a positive change.
We the Youth need to reject all the thieves (who parade themselves as politicians). Believe me one day we will march to ASO Rock and National assembly and forced them out!!!. (There will be Orange march someday in Nigeria) if the present generation of leaders don’t change their ways.

Dr. Jonathan and President Yaradua exhibited a change from this mentality of my way or no way. (As power drift to the generation of the 60' 70 etc.. change will come) This is a positive change in the right direction. But change is not static.. Change is dynamic.. Good things will come. I believe. As more and more Educated, Rational and Intelligent leaders come into power.. change will surely come to Nigeria.

"We will remember that there is something happening in Nigeria; that we are not as divided as our politics suggests; that we are one people; we are one nation; and together, we will begin the next great chapter in Nigerian's story with three words that will ring from North, South East to West ; from sea to shining sea "
Yes. We. Can.!!!"

Adapted from Obama speech. http://althouse.blogspot.com/2008/01/barack-obamas-new-line-yes-we-...;

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service