What ever happens I give kudos to the publisher ''Vanguard media limited'' but how sure are we that MEND will keep to their word after been scolded by the elders and governors of south south etc. please what would you advice the Ag president to do at this point because I believe that it is a shame that while we talk about PEACE some citizens are out there causing problems?

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure by now you have come to understand that MEND just decide to send a warning to the Leaders. yes truly we are sick and tired of conferences,proposals , comittees
, enough all we want is drastic intervention. enough of using our sorrowful plight to enrich organizers of all these conferences. what is to be discussed that has never been discussed?The Govt Are turning Nigeria Into a time bomb.
They are intelligent Nigerians that can Design wireless remote control detornating device.this technicians will gladly work for MEND if they are offered just #20.000(nig) after all they don,t have jobs.Pls Nigeria Govt, let the change take place now. I am seeing an Era of sucide bomber closing on us.
Too much talk and no action. MEND sending a message to our leaders is the right thing but they (MEND) must avoid civilian casualties. I dont mind if they kill off all the corrupt leaders as it will help the country in the long run. And its good that Vanguard staged the talks...BUT

1. the country is too fragmented for this at this stage.. Its too late!

2. Northern leaders have looted the country's wealth for so many years while those who come from the oil producing regions are still suffering till now.

3. People are dying and to be very honest the Muslim north dont really give a damn about any other issue except being able to hold power so they can continue to loot the proceeds from the oil.

The best thing is just like NORTH KOREA AND SOUTH KOREA we should have NORTHERN NIGERIA AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA. Two different countries. They can keep their groundnut pyramids and we will keep our Oil and develop our lands. Simple. Wetin consine aboki with the ting wey dey for under our house. If there was oil in the north and non in the south, do you really think Nigeria would still be one country. Hell no! They would have abandoned us a long time ago. We all know this so please lets fight for our right. It is our land and we must keep it. It was like that before Oyimbo came and messed everything up! Its time to reset. Anybody that want to go to the north and live with sharia, feel free. As for me I will remain in the south where my heart and soul is. THANK YOU!
THE WORST IS YET TO COME THIS IS JUST THE INTRODUCTION OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME. MY PLEA TO MEND IS TO AVOID THE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES!

IF THEY CAN LOCK UP ALL THESE DIRTY CORRUPT BASTARDS THAT CALL THEMSELVES LEADERS AND SET THEM ON FIRE SO NEW NIGERIA WILL EMERGED, SO THERE BE IT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service