One of the victims of the recent riot in the North was a master degree holder, who had lived abroad all his life.  He only returned to Nigeria to do the compulsory national service programme and met his untimely death in the North.  It is indeed very painful.  How long shall we continue to live like this?

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The North has ruled this nation for a very long time, this is the first time a president is coming from the s/south. The moment they announced the result these so-called Northerners began to kill NYSC members sent to serve there father-land. This is the tel u they are not humans and do not think straigt. Frankly i wept for those members. God should give there parents the grace to live with these lost.
The North has ruled this nation for a very long time, this is the first time a president is coming from the s/south. The moment they announced the result these so-called Northerners began to kill NYSC members sent to serve there father-land. This is the tel u they are not humans and do not think straigt. Frankly i wept for those members. God should give there parents the grace to live with these lost.
HO MY FRIEND THAT IS ONE THING ANY RESPONSIBLE PERSON CAN NOT DO TO A FELLOW MAN. ITS TIME WE TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN. IF THE NYSC SCHEME IS TO CONTINUE THEN LET EVERY BOBY SERVE IN HIS/HER STATE OR REGION. THIS MAY LEAD TO ANOTHER CIVIL WAR SOMEDAY, THATS IS NOT MY PRAYER FOR COUNTRY.
Its very painful,may God gv d parents of those dat lost their lives in d crises d heart 2 bear.May God 4bid future occurance.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service