all these while vanguard would say post whats happening in your area.
believe me vanguard and whoever is there has a hand in what is happening in delta state and its a shame for you all.

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE EXPLAIN FUTHER,SO THAT WE CAN COMMENT ALSO.

Can you throw more light please!

Meaning what?
Meaning concrete evidence with names and photos posted Are deleted instantly and wen u try a re-post they dont allow you. it happened to all our colleagues who risked themselves to send messages at the point when things were going wrong like snatching of boxes beating up of people who refused to vote PDP.
and also wen pdp gives wrong information on paper and u correct with the right information and names and tell hw it happened u would be shut out.
thats all what i mean only post in favour of PDP remains. i forgot they do call it IBORI Vanguard. i tag it ibori and his seed vanguard
My friend you have many options , if vanguard is doing this to you go to face book , twitter, etc no organization nor individual manipulate social network , so stop lamenting.
He has no substantial case, what of other print media, did they prevent you too.

AGOR said:
My friend you have many options , if vanguard is doing this to you go to face book , twitter, etc no organization nor individual manipulate social network , so stop lamenting.
what could an ordinary media outfit do for you? If u have a substantial prove contact election tribunal. And INEC.
ok. i think i need someone to show me the right tunnel to go. cos in my vicinity no one is trusted the one man u think would helpwould be the one to burst you. as it is with my friend who is currently running for his life bcos he turned down an offer from a reputable politician to lay down his evidence. i wont want to thread that part hence i move carefully.
moreover am not making a case but wanted people to see the truth as they follow up instead of the lies most people give here.
if no individual manipulate who then delete.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service