Please i want to plead with our leader's in this country to stop abandon projet in this nigeria

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are right.
You are right.
Friend are u the seun in nairaland

olumuyiwa seun said:
You are right.

We don't need to plead with them they ought to know save for their corrupt mind. they are too selfish and greedy that any project that does not have any direct benefit on them they neglect. Lets all strive to ensure that those that leave projects unfinished are not returned back in the next general elections.

Yeah they will be no return for thoes greedy people and selfish leader's

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

We don't need to plead with them they ought to know save for their corrupt mind. they are too selfish and greedy that any project that does not have any direct benefit on them they neglect. Lets all strive to ensure that those that leave projects unfinished are not returned back in the next general elections.

you are right frnd but d only way we can do is by casting our vote 4 d right person. Do not b decived by their money nd influency go 4 d right person of your choice. Lets join hands together nd fight corruption.

Bridget oharisi said:
Yeah they will be no return for thoes greedy people and selfish leader's

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

We don't need to plead with them they ought to know save for their corrupt mind. they are too selfish and greedy that any project that does not have any direct benefit on them they neglect. Lets all strive to ensure that those that leave projects unfinished are not returned back in the next general elections.

many projects are abandoned because they have no economic value but were embarked upon to score political points.  Some are abandoned as a result of corrupt practice.  In some cases, the contractor was paid upfront and the money shared and the project will be abandoned.  Our political office holders have taken the populace for granted for so long.  The practice can only stop when we begin to hold them accountable for their stwardship.

Well as for me they should stop that,because selfishness and wickedness corruption should stop in this country mostly delta state.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

many projects are abandoned because they have no economic value but were embarked upon to score political points.  Some are abandoned as a result of corrupt practice.  In some cases, the contractor was paid upfront and the money shared and the project will be abandoned.  Our political office holders have taken the populace for granted for so long.  The practice can only stop when we begin to hold them accountable for their stwardship.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service