Unfaithfulness in relatioships and marriages, who is to blame? males, females, societies, who?

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The eye is never satisfied so in this case of unfaithfulness you can't really ascertain blame.
my sister issue of unfaithfulness has been for long noting could be done about that were all inperfect humans eyes cant be satisfied more u have more u look its both man and woman just pray urs work out fine nothing someone could do about that
Sociiety +you to be blame for bringing up the subject.....................
I am sorry if I hv offended u with my question but I think that this is a social malady that is eating up our soceity and needs maximum attention. Things are happening and hearts and marriages are being broken bcos of unfaithfulness.

lucy berrinyo said:

PARENTS

Principally, unfaithfulness in any relationship must be blamed on the people concerned.  The society comes later.  The decision to cheat on one's partner could not have been taken in a hurry.

I think parents are to be blamed;  if our parents are faithful to themselves the society will be free from all sort of immoral act.

If u know what i mean children take after their parents no matter how hard they try to change it, its still in their their blood.

Don't you think that children learn immoral behaviour mostly from friends and peer groups?

Gloria Dafeyerakpo said:

I think parents are to be blamed;  if our parents are faithful to themselves the society will be free from all sort of immoral act.

If u know what i mean children take after their parents no matter how hard they try to change it, its still in their their blood.

Dont be sorry dear. Am not offended as u feel .................. All is but social ills we encounter ohhhhhhh

Christy Ewelukwa said:
I am sorry if I hv offended u with my question but I think that this is a social malady that is eating up our soceity and needs maximum attention. Things are happening and hearts and marriages are being broken bcos of unfaithfulness.

lucy berrinyo said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service