I BELIEVE MANY WE BE WONDERING HOW THIS TOPIC CAME ABOUT. MANY HAVE ALSO FORGOTTEN THAT UMPLOYMENT DON'T EXIST AGAIN IN NIGERIA. OH I PITY THIS COUNTRY. WHY ARE WE BLAMING THE AREMED RUBBERS, PROSTITUTES, FAKE CORPERS AND OUR SO CALLED YAHOO BOYS. JUST YESTERDAY A YOUNG TALLENTED YOUNG GRADUATE OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FROM UNIVERSITY OF BENIN  WALKED INTO MY OFFICE JUST TO REGISTER FOR NATIONAL DRUG LAW EMFORCEMENT AGENCY, I ASKED HIM WHY THEN HE NARRATED HIS STORY THAT OVER 5 YEARS OF GRADUATE HE HAS POSTED ABOUT 500 CV TO DIFFERENT ORGANIZATION BUT TO KNOW AVAIL. PLEASE MY FELLOW COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN WHAT DO WE DO TO SOLVE THEI ISSUES OF UNEMPLOYMENT SAGA IN NIGERIA
HARRISON GWAMNISHU
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Views: 171

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unemployment can not be eradicated form any economy but can be reduced , when trying to reduce unemployment what you facing is inflation of goods prices .... So its a bit complicated , what most developed nations do is keep unemployment at single figure and battle likely inflation.. but that of Nigeria is more so a big paradox in that when a countries GDP increase it means job might have being created , but the problem is: Nigeria's GDP(export) comprises mainly of oil , and the oil sector is a low-technology sector , that needs few labor .. hence unemployment .Conclusively the best way Nigeria can solve unemployment is diversifying the economy , we need to bring back the disappearing sectors in our export(cocoa , groundnut, and manufacturing).In addition most of our tertiary institutions need to incorporate entrepreneur ability into student , and another way of reducing unemployment is keeping more youths in school (infarct this is a way countries like Sweden and Denmark are employing),if you keep them in school then the job market wont be saturated.and lets stop denouncing our country UNEMPLOYMENT IS EVERYWHERE THERE ARE GRADUATE IN EUROPE AND AMERICA ALSO SEARCHING FOR JOB FOR MANY YEARS
There are too many graduates in the humanities and social sciences; which is one reason why our country is not developed. The graduates in the fields of science and technology received little practical training while in school. Again because the country is not industrialised, the students of science and technology have limited opportunity to acquire relevant industrial/field experience. So how do we break out of this vicious circle?

I suggest we replace all the administrators in charge of technical institutions and ministries with experienced professionals. We’ve had enough of academic graduates, politicians and lawyers who speak plenty English.

Let us not forget to establish moral instructions (the Law and the Prophets & he Gospel of JESUS) as the foundation of our education so that the graduates who get employed will learn to maintain and develop our industries for the benefit of the society and future generations. No more "kill and divide" please.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service