Lagos socialite Kayode Badru has reportedly died after being involved in a fire accident at a Celestial Church of Christ in Lagos.
The deceased was said to have flown into the country from Dubai for the graduation of the 40 people he sponsored to Academy For Innovative Art And Technology (ACIATECH).
The socialite was reported to have been in the church for Isegun (Victory) church service.
CelestialNewsOnline reported that he was asked to kneel down in the middle of the church with many candles lit all around him while he was also holding one candle.
It has also been disclosed that the prophets then poured perfume on his body from his hair to toe.
His body was said to have caught fire and he was rushed to the hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where he Died.
Kayode Badru breathed his last on Wednesday, May 5.
The incident happened on Wednesday, May 5 2021.