Tonto d***=realist or pretender,,,,abortionist embrace of a foreign culture & concept to the ultimate detriment of african culture & possibly demise of her career...she has put it all in d hands of her fans,,lets hope they pass a merciful verdict on her.....

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fans or not, evry normal african, or human generally knows wat she did is bad, in the name of fame. We always consider human feelns than God. For instance, when u ask of the dangers of fornication, people wil always mention; unwanted pregnancy and stds. What about the holy spirit's temple defied? Tonto i don't think is a believer, does not know about eternity, thinks life ends here. She is just ignorant of life. Ok lets ask, are there no persons that has gotten much fame as an actress in this wide globe without goin either nude or semi nude. Lets live her to be. Broad is the way to destruction but narrow is the way to life. There is a way that is right to a man, the way of righteousnes. Guy forget her matter, she no wise. Upon say God bless her, she stl dey jones. Na all her mates don show for Tv before, if no be camera phone cme dey mke sme people face show for screen. She suppose focus do correct things for the priviledge wey she get. Abi she think say na right? But stl sha, make we no forget say na d time wey don dey propheczd we dey. Make evrybody open eyez. Unxpected tns go dey happen. Na d time b this. I thankGod for one thing, The truth wey hm put nside us. Forget her and anybody we dey sif her. We all gat to b wise.
Fans or not, evry normal african, or human generally knows wat she did is bad, in the name of fame. We always consider human feelns than God. For instance, when u ask of the dangers of fornication, people wil always mention; unwanted pregnancy and stds. What about the holy spirit's temple defied? Tonto i don't think is a believer, does not know about eternity, thinks life ends here. She is just ignorant of life. Ok lets ask, are there no persons that has gotten much fame as an actress in this wide globe without goin either nude or semi nude. Lets live her to be. Broad is the way to destruction but narrow is the way to life. There is a way that is right to a man, the way of righteousnes. Guy forget her matter, she no wise. Upon say God bless her, she stl dey jones. Na all her mates don show for Tv before, if no be camera phone cme dey mke sme people face show for screen. She suppose focus do correct things for the priviledge wey she get. Abi she think say na right? But stl sha, make we no forget say na d time wey don dey propheczd we dey. Make evrybody open eyez. Unxpected tns go dey happen. Na d time b this. I thankGod for one thing, The truth wey hm put nside us. Forget her and anybody we dey sif her. We all gat to b wise.
omezilem,what is ur business with what she chose to do?are u Gods taskforce on earth? Read ur bible very well.if ur eyes will lead u to sin pluck it and trow it away.let her be.God is the judge not self righteous people like u.u run to african tradition when it suits u but u reject african religion.hypocrites
All these Bible bashers, Hypocrites, do worse than Tonto in their closets, Many people have not even watch the film, but they readily jumped on the bandwagon to crucify the girl (An Adult) doing her job.Today you are passing judgment on Tonto, mark my words one day YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT VERY SOON. After all, Nigerian films are now rated also it is your choice to watch or NOT to watch it.....Bible BashingTalibans!
Whatever name you decide to call her, she is an actress of repute. Even if she goes nude in all her movies, some of her fans must stick to her. I wonder why we should make a mountain out of an ant's hill.
Follow and reply to her tweets in real time here Tonto Dikey http://i-tweetcelebrities.com/tweetstream/102117124-Tontolet
Thanks Bridget for your write up. We Nigerians are in the habit of condeming someone even before hearing the facts. I am glad you have watched the movie. Let other critics of Tonto do the same and sheat their sword.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
I'm so ashame that you guys didn't watch the movie before placing judgement on the poor damsel.I am a lover of Nigerian movies and fortunately i was able to watch the movie today....DIRTY SECRET.what you guys said about her role in the movie was all false.you guys need to watch the movie then you'll come on this site and share with us the outcome of the movie.there's this Nigerian movie i watched some weeks ago though l've forgotten the name,gush there were having it real.....both artists showcase their thing.In the same vain,you guys need to watch Ghana movies then what you think you people saw in tonto's action will be a blessing.
If the script of the movie says someone needs to go half naked then someone will have to do it. Tonto D*** chose to do it, so whats the big deal. She is an actress and to her she is JUST acting.
Itz her job, so she did it as the professional she is. The critics have no basics for their criticisms. Lets say a guy dont want his girlfriend dress sexy but you admire sexy girls...quite funny, may we jux liv tradition or religion out of dix, we al guilty one way or d orda. WORD!

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
If the script of the movie says someone needs to go half naked then someone will have to do it. Tonto D*** chose to do it, so whats the big deal. She is an actress and to her she is JUST acting.
Dis is one place i dd like 2 sit on d wall,esp wit isssues pertaining 2 individual choices,,bcos we stil end up doin our minds (consciously or subconsciously) no mater wot peopl thnk or say....but d actress added flame 2 fire by her inciting,& debasing statements...dis also has shown d need 4 most of our ''stars'' 2 get a good P.R or management agencies 2 manage their affairs,contain potential scandals like dis & reprsent dem well 2 d populace,even 2 d point of selecting whch roles or movies they shud act in,so as 2 further enhance their standing & reputation in d profesional scene.....
Some home vidoes are meant for mature minds only. If what Tonto played is for mature minds, immature minds have no business watching it and so they should keep quite. The girl should be allowed to live her life.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service