To be honest with u, and without any sentiments,GEJ in PDP is like a good child from a bad family. He is as good as Buhari and Ribadu. And I believe that,after winning the election, he wil now stand on his own feet to work against the bad influences in PDP. He is a visionary leader, and any reservation u may have against him could be the politics he is playing to cling on to power. He is surrounded by crooks, so he has to take his time or else he gets pushed aside. So, support him come April,2011 and see great changes!

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pls let go all those spurious statement abt PDP leaders. Wht did u main by crooks surrounded Gej? we should'nt condenm those dat're trying 2 make things work 4 us in this country.we got independence in 1960 bt all d bad governance hv'been centre on pdp why? People lyk buhari hv'been on the mainstream of our politics bt he cldn't imparted d intitution lyk petroleum trust fund. A Coup plotter indeed. The lyks of rebadu is a docile, he allow himself 2 be used by obj now preaching change 2 all strata of our streets, is nt ripe 4 nigerian president yet. Gej & is d man nigerian nid 4 social changes, he has shown dat he cld do it lets try him and at d same tym change our philosophy dat government can't do all things.
As you said lets try GEJ to see if he will put his critics wrong. My call on trying GEJ is not because he is the best amongs all the presidential candidates but because he is a better devil.

Charles morris said:
Pls let go all those spurious statement abt PDP leaders. Wht did u main by crooks surrounded Gej? we should'nt condenm those dat're trying 2 make things work 4 us in this country.we got independence in 1960 bt all d bad governance hv'been centre on pdp why? People lyk buhari hv'been on the mainstream of our politics bt he cldn't imparted d intitution lyk petroleum trust fund. A Coup plotter indeed. The lyks of rebadu is a docile, he allow himself 2 be used by obj now preaching change 2 all strata of our streets, is nt ripe 4 nigerian president yet. Gej & is d man nigerian nid 4 social changes, he has shown dat he cld do it lets try him and at d same tym change our philosophy dat government can't do all things.

I dont some how agree with you mavos,cos you saying after GEJ winning the April,2011 election he is going to stand on his own feet to work against the bad influences in PDP.what if reverse is the case ie.GEJ being  infleunced by the bad PDP members,i don't just Know may God help us.

http://nairabrain.com

GEJ is first a Nigerian, second he is a politician.Third he is in PDP.  No Nigerian politician is a saint. it is too early to say what he is and what he is not.  I am not amused by all their intrigues, but it just that I believe in GEJ more than in any other presidential candidate.  But that does not in any way make a superhuman.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service