this world is sweet and bitter,how can someone enjoy sweet life in this world and over look the bitterness side of it.things are not really moving well,people killing people almost everyday,no love even peace.

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wonder oooooooo

You have aptly summarized it when you said the world is sweet and bitter.  But we one thing I would like you to note is that as you make your bed so shall you lie on it.  If you don't want to be caught on the bitter side of life, then prepare yourself by working hard and living a life that is free from crime.  Hard work does not kill, it rather brings out the best in you.

bros charles u are correct,hard work is the answer.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

You have aptly summarized it when you said the world is sweet and bitter.  But we one thing I would like you to note is that as you make your bed so shall you lie on it.  If you don't want to be caught on the bitter side of life, then prepare yourself by working hard and living a life that is free from crime.  Hard work does not kill, it rather brings out the best in you.

I totally agree with you! Our world is such a beatiful place and we can make it better via our actions! dissertation writing service will help with it as well!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service