Think of the bullet train crash accident in Wenzhou,Zhejiang province in China.

My emotion can`t come down with a long time,after one bullet train rear-ended another.China has swiftly sacked three senior railway officials in an effort to head off public anger following a high-speed rail crash that left at least 35 people dead and more than 200 injured.
The government also halted the operation of 58 trains and called for an emergency nationwide safety check, after two Chinese bullet trains collided in the eastern province of Zhejiang on Saturday night.
The official Xinhua news agency acknowledged an outpouring of anger over the accident by quoting some of the many comments posted on websites. “It will be a long and tough process to earn customers’ trust again,”  a net friend said.
Everyone is so sorrowful about this accident.If just fired someone will stop this similar things happening.I think that sounds like a  joke.
 So no matter what we do ,and what we are.We must focus on our working .This is good for ourselves, also our society.This quality are also in Zhongdings` person and Zonedings` company. We work hard with our mind to make sure our Crushing and Screening Equipment、Beneficiation equipment﹑Industrial Grinding Equipment and Dry and Calcining Equipment Are of  good quality and  high efficiency.
This accident worming us that quality and safety ever play a main role in society.There is no elvator to development and success, we have to take the stairs . Zhengzhou Zhongding Heavy Duty Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Is your sincere friend in mining&Metallurgy.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is how responsive  a government should be. 
Yeah, if our govt will be this responsive, things will be better

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Unfortunately ours is a sleeping dog.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Negative viewpoint.Although i don`t know lots of things about your country.But we all stay away from the WAR,isn`t it?

Yeah we do, but our views are based on the facts on ground.  There is no need pretending.

Raphael lu said:
Negative viewpoint.Although i don`t know lots of things about your country.But we all stay away from the WAR,isn`t it?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service