"Banana is more potent than 2 known antiviral drugs put together"says some health experts. Taking banana, at least one everyday,helps prevent many bacterial and viral infection including HIV/AIDS. It may sound incredible,but it is true. 'Always take and give those kids banana'

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know banana to be a good fruit but I have known it can prevent HIV/AIDS.  We need some scientic proof.
please your source of information , as learned people we should talking  with  evidence, as it is not enough to say health expert said ! .
For further info,click BANANA AND HIV/AIDS on goggle search. Note my words that 'banana HELPS TO PREVENT infections.
Good, banana is good but the assertion that it prevents HIV is still a theory otherwise we wont just be hearing about it now considering the severity of the HIV virus.
Good, banana is good but the assertion that it prevents HIV is still a theory otherwise we wont just be hearing about it now considering the severity of the HIV virus.
However theoretical this might be,it is save to say,that it only 'help to prevent'-which is different from saying 'it prevent. Going down further into why banana is such potent is the presence of a special sugar found in it. And after absorption,the molecules of this natural sugar is said to form a coat around each body cells thus making it difficult for virus and bacteria to enter the cells. At present, a scientist who happened to be working in a research centre wants to isolate a protein found in crocodile's blood(this has been found to resist a wide array of micro-organism) and combining it with this sugar molecule to potentiate its activities. Once a favourable result is achieved,the rest wil be history...

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Its good like i said earlier on but its better if we wait for the theory to become more practicable before we start asserting.

Mavos said:
However theoretical this might be,it is save to say,that it only 'help to prevent'-which is different from saying 'it prevent. Going down further into why banana is such potent is the presence of a special sugar found in it. And after absorption,the molecules of this natural sugar is said to form a coat around each body cells thus making it difficult for virus and bacteria to enter the cells. At present, a scientist who happened to be working in a research centre wants to isolate a protein found in crocodile's blood(this has been found to resist a wide array of micro-organism) and combining it with this sugar molecule to potentiate its activities. Once a favourable result is achieved,the rest wil be history...

Even at that,a veritable proof is needed.
Mavos said:

Thanks for the info. I love banana, i know Its good for the body, but i never knew it could act as antibiotics. I like taken it when traveling to the earst, as i don't like eating out. Banana and peanut always come to my rescue. I can survive with banana and peanut for days without any other food. ORE.! HERE I COME. DE BANANA DEPOT.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service