This dream has repeat itself again. Am not talking mere wishes but a real vision. It has been coming since my secondary sch days. I posted several letters to the Ngr football Ass (now federation); if I'd be given an opportunity to tell them but all to no avail. The bone behind our poor performance at the senior level, is the nation's non challant attitude to our past heroes. But the dream has been about SAM OKPARAJI. I don't have to tell story here because we all know about him. I've dreamt of him repeatedly, telling Nigeria at the beginning of major tournament saying; 'I won't let you go unless you give me my due'. Though he's not alive to claim his due, his families are there to claim it. You may be curious thinking am related to him. No, i only know him through sport, 'cos am a football lover. Our sports admin should pay attention to this. I'm a born DREAMER if you care to know.

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only due the living pays to the dead is a befitting burial and I know the late Sam Okwaraji was accorded one.  His statue was also errected in commomoration of his gaint strides in Nigerian football.  What other due could he be talking about?

sir,dis is d power of dreams,it may nt b d late sam himself, bt only signifies a past player. Pls look at this from d right perspective. Also,there are many others dat were left 2 fate their fate after doing d nation proud in one or 2 ways. These apply 2 both coaches n player alike. If nt 4 exam i'd av alert u so far.once this is critically sort out, u'd see d reult clearly.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

The only due the living pays to the dead is a befitting burial and I know the late Sam Okwaraji was accorded one.  His statue was also errected in commomoration of his gaint strides in Nigerian football.  What other due could he be talking about?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service