Now that resolution 1973 has passed in favor of a no FLY ZONE on Libya i will categorically say a re colonization of Africa has began. Let not deceive ourselves that the human catastrophe in Libya has reached its apogee point where the western intervention is most to safe the lives of Libyan people.  lets not forget what no fly zone lead to in IRAQ, it  was said that it wi8ll protect millions of Iraqis instead it kills hundreds of thousands and displaced millions, it sow the seed of dead in Iraq which is still killing Iraqis. Lets be sincere, if the west are so concern about the humaniterian catastrophies in Libya, what happen to GAZA and WEST BANK, is the Palestinian bombadments by the Israelis airstrike not enough to institute a NO FLY ZONE to protect the Palestinians?, yes Gaddafy should go, but does the outing Gaddafy need another occupation of an African country?.It is a shame that African members of the security council join the west in voting for the resolution that will not protect lives of Libyan people but instead will incinerates lives, destroy properties and turn innocent citizens to mare collateral properties.  It seems Africans has forgetting what they went through and still going through. Have africans forgetting the horror of Apartheid, the colonization and slavery physical, economical and mental?, African leaders that worship dollars and pounds seems to forgetten the lessons of western chameron and hypocrsy. they forget that their divide and conquer tactice has left Africa penury.  When will African leaders learn the cunning of the west like the South American who did not participate in the so call recolonization vote. African leaders should ask themselves, what has the veto western control  body done positively for Africa?  How stupid is African Nations in joining the Western legitimizing their tool of oppression call UNITED NATION in voting for their on peril.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why not justifying the USA over Gaza issue, the UN no-fly zone should be appreciated to protect lives from a dictator of 42yrs esp since AU,a toothless bulldog,cannot help fellow Africans in Libya. Or do u want them to die like the people of Gaza?
You are just right Mavo, i do not want them to die like the people of Palestines, my contention is that if the west can respond to the evil of a dictator in Gaddafy what is the different in israelis occupation that is killing hundreds of palestinians, or the lives of the Palestians do not worth protecting? the hypocrisy of the west lies in their deceits, imperialism and love for oil  and blood. How many lives were protected in Iraq and Afganistan. I have no problem in outing a dictator, but there is no other nations that support and create dictorship than the western nations. As an African, and having seem what west has dne to the continent, i will be the last man on earth to support any western military intervention on the continent that will give them another justification to oppress Africans. Mavo, lets call a spade a spade, if the lives of the Libyans is worth protecting, the lives of the Palestinians is also worth protecting. If the hypocrite West is serious of protecting lives around the globe as they claim, they should start from their backyard in TEL AVIVI.

Mavos said:
Why not justifying the USA over Gaza issue, the UN no-fly zone should be appreciated to protect lives from a dictator of 42yrs esp since AU,a toothless bulldog,cannot help fellow Africans in Libya. Or do u want them to die like the people of Gaza?

chris o ezumezu said:
You are just right Mavo, i do not want them to die like the people of Palestines, my contention is that if the west can respond to the evil of a dictator in Gaddafy what is the different in israelis occupation that is killing hundreds of palestinians, or the lives of the Palestians do not worth protecting? the hypocrisy of the west lies in their deceits, imperialism and love for oil  and blood. How many lives were protected in Iraq and Afganistan. I have no problem in outing a dictator, but there is no other nations that support and create dictorship than the western nations. As an African, and having seem what west has dne to the continent, i will be the last man on earth to support any western military intervention on the continent that will give them another justification to oppress Africans. Mavo, lets call a spade a spade, if the lives of the Libyans is worth protecting, the lives of the Palestinians is also worth protecting. If the hypocrite West is serious of protecting lives around the globe as they claim, they should start from their backyard in TEL AVIVI.

Mavos said:
Am suprise you speak like this. Do you rather wish the UN keep their fingers crossed while defiant Gadaffi carries out his opposition cleansing. AU who should have rose to the defence of innocent libyans did nothing. Gadaffi has treatened to wipe the opposition house to house and he means it. The senerio in libya could be likened to what happened in rewanda where the international community watched while innocent rewandans were murdered only to set up a war tribunal later to deal with the perpetrators. Gadaffi has taken the war to his people and even the defenceless civilians called for the no fly zone to save their lives

Why i do not want people of libya to be slaughter by Gadaffi and his troops, a no fly zone is never an answer rather an escalation of the problem, In iraq saddam was accused of slaughtering his people, to get saddam out UN declare a no fly zone which leads to invasion of iraq. At the end the civilian they deceitly say they are going to protect wre murdered in cold blooded, and abused in thousands worst than what they accused saddam of. UN is not  a body you can trust, this so call organization is nothing but western tool of oppressions. they veto resolution that does not conform with their interest and lobby, bribes poor nation to go with them in approving that carries their interest. How many resolutions were passed against israel for slaughtering the Palestinians, why no fly zone to protect poor Palestinians? why can't west and veto ridden UN enforce the resolution. The west are like sarpent, you do not trust them, Libya oil is their first motive, if Rwanda have oil they would have been there with the pretex of protecting civilian, Rwanda have nothing so they sell arms to them to slaughter each other, UN  France, Britain and Belgium withdrew their citizen and troops from Rwanda before the genocide.If you understand the western mentality, you will not give another oportunity to colonize african in pretex of protecting Libyan civilian that will end up as a collateral properties when the bombing starts.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Am suprise you speak like this. Do you rather wish the UN keep their fingers crossed while defiant Gadaffi carries out his opposition cleansing. AU who should have rose to the defence of innocent libyans did nothing. Gadaffi has treatened to wipe the opposition house to house and he means it. The senerio in libya could be likened to what happened in rewanda where the international community watched while innocent rewandans were murdered only to set up a war tribunal later to deal with the perpetrators. Gadaffi has taken the war to his people and even the defenceless civilians called for the no fly zone to save their lives
I was in Rwanda for about a year and wil rightly tell that the few UN presence tried their best in saving lives of Tutsis. France, which I blame for negligence during the genocide is learning from their past mistakes and now, waking up to their responsibities. If u are following up on developments in Libya, u wil observe that the west esp the US were reluctant to interfer,not until Gaddafi starts bombing his people with warplanes and with the help of hired african mercenaries. Admitted, the US is partial when it comes to Isreal, and that is human, for no human organisation is perfect. I personally wept in the case of Gaza,and so do many Europeans,even some of their authorities were proactive. But u know, the USA ruling elites(if u can trace the history of holocaust) has become so infiltrated with Zionist and their lobbyist,who can go to any length. So the US Govt. did nothing, even when some of his own citizens protested Isreal's atrocities. So my friend, follow up ur history,that wil help u to be balanced in ur views,and not overly critical.

chris o ezumezu said:

Why i do not want people of libya to be slaughter by Gadaffi and his troops, a no fly zone is never an answer rather an escalation of the problem, In iraq saddam was accused of slaughtering his people, to get saddam out UN declare a no fly zone which leads to invasion of iraq. At the end the civilian they deceitly say they are going to protect wre murdered in cold blooded, and abused in thousands worst than what they accused saddam of. UN is not  a body you can trust, this so call organization is nothing but western tool of oppressions. they veto resolution that does not conform with their interest and lobby, bribes poor nation to go with them in approving that carries their interest. How many resolutions were passed against israel for slaughtering the Palestinians, why no fly zone to protect poor Palestinians? why can't west and veto ridden UN enforce the resolution. The west are like sarpent, you do not trust them, Libya oil is their first motive, if Rwanda have oil they would have been there with the pretex of protecting civilian, Rwanda have nothing so they sell arms to them to slaughter each other, UN  France, Britain and Belgium withdrew their citizen and troops from Rwanda before the genocide.If you understand the western mentality, you will not give another oportunity to colonize african in pretex of protecting Libyan civilian that will end up as a collateral properties when the bombing starts.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

I understand your point Chris,The war fought in the world is selective,Bahrain prime minister has been in office for 40 years,He is the cousine of the king who odererd the military crackdown on civillians.What of yemen,The president has ruled with Iron fist for 33years,What of Israeli killing of Palestinians? I want Gaddafi to go, these people  cannot be trusted,we all know their motive[OIL]
That's is the point: "Gaddafi to go",and Gaddafi wasn't going in any other way without the UN resolution. In as much as we are not endorsing US actions, either by omission or commission,in all circumstances,one should see this UN intervention as a matter of necessity. Albeit the USA and EU have their own domestic problems to contend with,they stil reach out to occupy the vaccuum of responsibility that our good-for-nothing AU failed to duely assume. We commend them on this note for their humanitarian gesture.

chris Ndu said:
I understand your point Chris,The war fought in the world is selective,Bahrain prime minister has been in office for 40 years,He is the cousine of the king who odererd the military crackdown on civillians.What of yemen,The president has ruled with Iron fist for 33years,What of Israeli killing of Palestinians? I want Gaddafi to go, these people  cannot be trusted,we all know their motive[OIL]
The attack on gaddafi by the western forces could be out of vendatta. US, Britain, France and Itally has never hidden theis disdain of Gaddafi and it could not be far fetched if one is to say they are all trying to get their pound of flesh using the libyan crises as an excuse.

chris Ndu said:
Africans are the architect of their own woes.  If we cannot do it right on our own, then the western world will come in to teach us how to get it right.  What is happening in  Ivory Coast and Libya is nothing but shame to Africa.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service