I want everybody to know and confirm that no any other club in england or world again than MAN UNITED

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

U are a big liar,Man u owes the Banks here £800,000000.thats why they sold Ronaldo to try and service their debts.
£700 not £800m we are still the best.

chris Ndu said:
U are a big liar,Man u owes the Banks here £800,000000.thats why they sold Ronaldo to try and service their debts.
u owe most in the world,and that makes the best.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Olugboye Omotoso said:
£700 not £800m we are still the best.

chris Ndu said:
are you sure? Count your teeth with your tongue, am sure you will count only 26. If it is so then thats the reason why you dey talk from the other side of your mouth
Your sentiment can be forgiven because you are a MAN U fan.
Well u guys have spoken well but would not hesitate to let our "Man U supporter" know dat what happen to Chelsea as of recent can also come unto them...Lets watch and seee!

I am a gunner but also a football person.I think presently the best club in the world should be Bacelona of spain.In the premiership, we cannot really say that Man U is the leader this year.Any of the present big five, Spurs, Alsenal,Man U, Man City, Chelsea can still win the leauge.All except Chelsea are in form and have very good bench.But Chelsea can still put up a great fight.

Hi Bridget, I am a gunner of more than 30 years standing. But I am not a sentimental fan. Why? Because I know the game and also I played it. All the same I admire your courage and insights on topics.

U are a fan 2 Arsenal,while u're supporting the Barca.UNITED 4 EVER,

charles amobi nwokoro said:

I am a gunner but also a football person.I think presently the best club in the world should be Bacelona of spain.In the premiership, we cannot really say that Man U is the leader this year.Any of the present big five, Spurs, Alsenal,Man U, Man City, Chelsea can still win the leauge.All except Chelsea are in form and have very good bench.But Chelsea can still put up a great fight.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service