Vanguard's report shows that the SSS is busy trying to investigate the alleged plan to poison GEJ by members of the NPLF. The plan was said to have been discussed in one of their meeting held around Feb 2,this year even as some of their top members have either been arrested or invited for interrogation. With this recent development,I think the FG should ban the association as a terrorist outfit.

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll advice you use the right words when posting here. 'THE NORTH PLANS TO POISON JONATHAN' The North voted for him to win pdp primaries,There might be elements in the North that might be against him,That's not the entire North as u suggest here.Trying to make this look like war between the south and North will not help.
Thank u for ur advice. But the best u could have done in a forum like this is to briefly drop ur advice,if reasonably any,and address the main issue objectively. Now u have spent all ur contribution talking about the headline and how u feel it should be stated. Well, coming to the topic. 'The north' could mean northerners, either in parts or as a whole,as only northerners make up the NPLF. And in a context like this,there could hardly be a mentioning of 'the north' as meaning the whole north since this is impossible. In Journalism,we make use of captivating topics in presentation of reports. U can observe that, in the body of the report, there was no use of the phrase,'the north'. Instead, the specific north, that is, Northern Political Leaders Forum(NPLF), was used. In any case, the spirit behind ur remarks is humbly noted.

chris Ndu said:
I'll advice you use the right words when posting here. 'THE NORTH PLANS TO POISON JONATHAN' The North voted for him to win pdp primaries,There might be elements in the North that might be against him,That's not the entire North as u suggest here.Trying to make this look like war between the south and North will not help.
Thanks,I can understand where you are coming from.

Mavos said:
Thank u for ur advice. But the best u could have done in a forum like this is to briefly drop ur advice,if reasonably any,and address the main issue objectively. Now u have spent all ur contribution talking about the headline and how u feel it should be stated. Well, coming to the topic. 'The north' could mean northerners, either in parts or as a whole,as only northerners make up the NPLF. And in a context like this,there could hardly be a mentioning of 'the north' as meaning the whole north since this is impossible. In Journalism,we make use of captivating topics in presentation of reports. U can observe that, in the body of the report, there was no use of the phrase,'the north'. Instead, the specific north, that is, Northern Political Leaders Forum(NPLF), was used. In any case, the spirit behind ur remarks is humbly noted.

chris Ndu said:
It,s going to be another disaster if Jonathan is poisoned the same manner MKO was poisoned by the same elements in The North who always shiver whenever a Southerner is about to rule. They see killing of their  fellow countrymen as last option to 'safe' the nation.
Let the SSS complete their investigation before we condem or label any group as terrorist. Remember this is the period of politics and it is rife with accusations and counter accusations. However the allegation should not be handled with kids glove
@ chris ndu i've seen a reason wit u my guy cos we should nt mistaken tribal sentiments wit national issues. Those dat intended 2 poison Gej were few cabals 4rm d north bt it wasn't a northern agender 2 kill mr president! In-fact look at our independent celebration whn a certain man 4rm sou sou wanted 2 bomb d eagles square full wit dignitaries 4rm all over d world, we all condenm it n want justice 2 take its course bt nobody treated it as a southern issue, even as we knw their sponsors. whn umaru yar-adua died in office all those proxy cabal were fighting him. The govnor of bayalsa, james ibori were among d cabal wit some northern power drunk. Mr president n nigerian shud knw dat nt all these so call leaders are happy dat Gej been president. They see him as someone strolling 4rm street 2becomes a Nigerian's leader. propaganda, hatred, wishing him death at all cost are their stock in tread bt God who makes us remained as one entity will always guard Gej as history is in d making dat he's d only transparent, sincere honest man. God bless Gej
i totally agree wit u Chris. people dnt how d power words or comments like this carry.

chris Ndu said:
This is an inflammatory statement.  issues like this should be handled with deocum and maturity.  The entire North cannot be against Jonathan neither can they all be for him.  so it is in other zones of the country.
I think this is a fuzz.

I dont think we should even discuss this now,till investigation is completed and the details out.Its a very sensitive issue and should be handled with care and maturity.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service